What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Griffin signs new deal

some11

Referee
Well deserved.

Henjak's win percentage was 52.9 after two years, Griffin's is currently 70.5.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Seems to have the respect of the playing group.

Getting results...

Astute move as always from the Broncos.

Big Pete

Referee
Been a fan of his since he took an understength 20s to consecutive finals.

Players play with the right attitude. Would like to see us implement better attacking plays but so far so good.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Well deserved by Captain Hook. One game away from a GF spot in your debut year as Coach is nothing to scoff at.

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
Well deserved by Captain Hook. One game away from a GF spot in your debut year as Coach is nothing to scoff at.

Henjak also pulled that off.

But yes congratulations to Hook, well deserved and hopefully he can continue to lead the Broncos for many years to come.

some11

Referee
Doesn't look so good now, all aboard the fail train.

Last edited:

ThePearl

Juniors
I have always been a fan of Griffin ever since he took the under 20s to the grand final. But this year was the big test for him with no Lockyer and sadly he has failed the test. He doesn't know how to use the interchange, he's clueless on what to do with Norman and Hoffman. We have no structures in attack. The future isn't looking great either. We lost Beale and Te'o and have bought no one.

some11

Referee
I wonder if management will stick their heads in the sand.

Why did Cullen have to give Bellamy an ultimatum FUUUU

ThePearl

Juniors
I am sick of fans using Origin as an excuse. Our 1,6,7,9 never played origin this year. We have no excuses that our spine playing so badly.

ThePearl

Juniors
Beale is a NZ international and is a good finisher. Another thing that bugs me is when we rested our "stars" during the origin period. No other clubs does that. It's jut a cop out really. How are these "stars" playing at the moment? I thought the plan was that our star players will be fresh towards the end of the season. This was just another dud move by Griffin.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Another thing that bugs me is when we rested our "stars" during the origin period. No other clubs does that. It's jut a cop out really. How are these "stars" playing at the moment? I thought the plan was that our star players will be fresh towards the end of the season.

The dude has a very valid point here...

Big Pete

Referee
Don't know how many times it's been said but Hodges + Thaiday literally couldn't back up. There wasn't a choice, they couldn't play.

ThePearl

Juniors
They could've backed up, Griffin just gave them an excuse not to backup. He was trying to look smart. "Look at me I can rest my stars and they'll fire for me towards the end of the season".

ThePearl

Juniors
You only need to look at Thaiday and Hodges. Two of our most laziest trainers and laziest when it comes to rehab. Griffin made a bad bad move.

Latest posts