What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Quinn...another Storm grub

jono

Juniors
Sorry if this has been brought up before bu I just watched a replay of the great win last Saturday and only just noticed this.
The last scrum should never have been packed.
When Sio knocked the ball on and cleaned it up , Quinn didn't even have to touch him . Instead the merkin drops his shoulder into his back.
Should have been a penalty to us. Fui saw it ,and showed great restraint in not knocking his head into Cabramatta and thus giving them a penalty.
And although Hayne's injury was "accidental" , I reckon the twisting tackle by Quinn was a by-product of the wrestling technique the cheats have perfected.

Sphagnum

Coach
He has always been a loose cannon. Funny how when he was at Newcastle, he used to get penalised all the time for this kind of crap. Now he's in Melbourne, the refs don't blow the whistle anymore.

Fui knocking him senseless would have capped off a great night imo.

SDM

First Grade
I didn't see that incident, and bloody foxtel was running late, my iq runs out 5 minutes from time.

But you can't blame him for the Hayne injury, that is as stupid as the Tigers fans who blame Ben Smith for ending Tuiaki's career.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The grubby piece of shit crapped himself when Fui fired up :lol: They are a team of complete grubs,cheats and f**kwits. I add the coach in all that, he coaches them that way. Honestly i hate these pricks more now than Manly and the Bulldogs.

Sphagnum

Coach
I didn't see that incident, and bloody foxtel was running late, my iq runs out 5 minutes from time.

But you can't blame him for the Hayne injury, that is as stupid as the Tigers fans who blame Ben Smith for ending Tuiaki's career.

Or that John Lomax ended Adam Ritson's career.

El Eels

Juniors

should not only +20mins everything you record but also record next program. that's what we did via foxtel mobile application.

SDM

First Grade
should not only +20mins everything you record but also record next program. that's what we did via foxtel mobile application.

Yeah, I should have. But I blame Inglis for laying out that poonce Young.

eel01s

Bench
The grubby piece of shit crapped himself when Fui fired up :lol: They are a team of complete grubs,cheats and f**kwits. I add the coach in all that, he coaches them that way. Honestly i hate these pricks more now than Manly and the Bulldogs.

I hate the Storm and the Dogs equally, then Manly, then all the other teams.

strider

Post Whore
oh and, yeah quinn always has been and always will be a knob .... I remember the time he dived and grabbed someone's ankle in a fight and persistantly tried to twist it off like some rabid little dog - it was almost comical if it wasn't so dangerous

i have my foxtel iq set up to record +20 mins and also start at -1 min sometimes i was missing the start of shows especially on nine

spiderdan

Bench
oh and, yeah quinn always has been and always will be a knob .... I remember the time he dived and grabbed someone's ankle in a fight and persistantly tried to twist it off like some rabid little dog - it was almost comical if it wasn't so dangerous
yeah the ankle lock. what a tool. was it also him that tried to twist someone's neck jason bourne style?

quinn is a tool but credit where it's due. when hayne did his knee in that tackle, quinn straight away signalled the bench that hayne was hurt.

Well he does play for the team of grubs........wouldn't expect anything less to be honest.

Quinn only gets a run these days because of injury.

Latest posts