What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Quinn...another Storm grub

jono

Juniors
Wasn't it Paul Langmack?
No , definitely Cement.
Going back to my original comment , I never siad that Quinn's tackle caused the injury to Hayne as such , I just thought that the grappling wrestling techniques that the Storm use contributed to Quinn twisting him awkwardly whereas other tacklers may have tried to smother him .
Just my opinion!

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/parra...torm/story-e6frexnr-1225782516957?teamid=3492

These dirty f**kers have been getting away wirh it for years, but it seems as a news club that they are above the rules. I really hope these merkins crash and f**king burn this year, preferrably in a firey landing at kinsford smith as i would have the pleasure of seeing the plume of smoke..

wait until they lose smith cronk and slater to other clubs or retirement and lets see how they go