What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Watts - at hooker, in the halves or keeping the bench warm?

malabar

Juniors
Shaun Foley would be a good option at fullback - he's a goalkicker too - but I heard a rumour he's going back to union. Can you confirm?

As far as 80 minutes of Payne is concerned, I'm starting to like the idea, provided he recaptures some of his form. If he gets injured, we shuffle Watts into hooker and stick a second-rower into 5/8th. Do you think Justin Smith was there for his (cough) playmaking abilities and superior ball skills?

In regards to Axle (Shaun Foley) he hasnt made any decisions about his future either league or union, apparently he is really enjoying his first early summer with no pre-season mega training. I see him at the Gym every day down at Coogee beach and playing touch with his mates at Coogee oval. It would be such a shame to loose him back to Rugby. Roosters must have rocks in their heads to not re-sign him, I dont think he would of been on huge $. I know his manager is Andrew Purcell, dont think hes done much for Axle

Shorty

Staff member
Roosters have let a few good players go over the years though.
Cows really needs to start looking for a replacement fullback.