What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Injury News?

mickdo

Coach
parraitdoesmatta said:
lets hope its a misprint in any case if he was to be injured who would use in his spot?
BS would no doubt go for PJ, but I'm not sure who would take PJ's spot on the bench.

as long as henry is no longer seen in 1st grade i will be happy, i cant understand y O'dwyer wasnt in the team opposed the Henry P. As if Delaney was to have a bad game he would be able to cover for him as cebtre and as a forward.

PIG

Juniors
Jermemy Smith maybe. PJ won't move into the halves...Wagon will go there b4 him with PJ and Riddell to take on more playmaking duties. I never saw Morris get injured anyway...weird!

PIG

Juniors
yy_cheng said:
Pig, I never saw Tahu get injured either.

Double Weird.

My sources tell me Tahu got injured during the week...don't know how true that is. As for Morris....I think it's a mistake.

mickdo

Coach
parraitdoesmatta said:
is it true that tahu is also gone for the season?
Someone was saying he may be back in two weeks now, so I really have no idea what to think until I see him named again in a Parra side...

Morenito

Juniors
Hopefully Morris is fine and its a mistake

Changing our halves partnership now could be devestating

Utey

Coach
Wags most likely back next week, Stringer had ice on his bicep. Fui seemed to be walking fine, and Henry P looks like his out for the season.

Hellsy

Immortal
I second that UTE, Henry P has ankle ligament damage, if he does come back this year I dare say it will be in Ressies

mickdo

Coach
Does anyone have any sources they can contact this morning to see if Morris is ok and stop us all worrying for the rest of the day? :lol:

Latest posts