What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Injury news

dazeely

First Grade
Just checking to see where the club is at with our injury toll? :?

Especially those in the know..........:cool:

PJ - heard there was talk he might be OK for this Frid. Not sure how true.

Ben - still a few weeks away I'm led to believe

Morrison - ??????? (please be right for Frid)

Wagon - ????????? (whats happened to him)

Chalky is out for 4 - 6 weeks

Piggy - suspended

Have I left any out? and any news would be appreciated.

Hope all had a super Easter. Too many eggs for me - sick of chocolate :cry: .

Well I would like to know how Chalky pulled up, I saw him go off in the first half against the Panthers and didn't see him again.

If Chalky is out, Wags will be back in.

BTW it was a BACK problem with Wags hence the sentance needed a comma.

Utey

Coach
Iam pretty sure Wags will be back, he seemed to be ok after the Prems match.

Doubtful of PJ making a return.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I heard that Moro is keen to play this weekend but will hope to get the all clear from Dr Johnson tomorrow.

PIG

Juniors
Morro, PJ are next to no chance....Morro aint even running yet so it'd be a big turnaround for him to play on Friday. There will be a lot of new faces in the team this week thats for sure

Utey

Coach
PIG said:
Morro, PJ are next to no chance....Morro aint even running yet so it'd be a big turnaround for him to play on Friday. There will be a lot of new faces in the team this week thats for sure

Not sure about that, we'll have to see.

Utey

Coach
The changes. If Morro is right, he'll be back. Cant see him not being named. Will be intresting.

PIG

Juniors
He's still using crutches (Morro) I mean- He's having a checkup early in the week but I def can't see him playing by Friday. PJ is no chance what-so-ever is what i'm hearing.

I'm hearing everybodys favourite utility John Morris might be going back to hooker. Joy- can't wait for that......Wags to 5/8???

Utey

Coach
PIG said:
He's still using crutches (Morro) I mean- He's having a checkup early in the week but I def can't see him playing by Friday. PJ is no chance what-so-ever is what i'm hearing.

I'm hearing everybodys favourite utility John Morris might be going back to hooker. Joy- can't wait for that......Wags to 5/8???

or J.Smith :)