What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Injury news

BD5733

Juniors
Fui doesn't need match fitness.......he will never be fit.

At Fui's absolute best, he will enter the game from the bench play 15-20 minutes at a time, and then be absolutely rooted.

Surely he wouln't need to get to the level of being capable of playing a full 80. As good as an impact player as he is, if Fui had to play anywhere near a full 80.....he'd die.

I hope to see him in the #17

Utey

Coach
As much as Id like to see Fui back in FG, I think Smithy is a bit more sane and he'll see some Prems.

Eelementary

Post Whore
BD5733 said:
Fui doesn't need match fitness.......he will never be fit.

At Fui's absolute best, he will enter the game from the bench play 15-20 minutes at a time, and then be absolutely rooted.

Surely he wouln't need to get to the level of being capable of playing a full 80. As good as an impact player as he is, if Fui had to play anywhere near a full 80.....he'd die.

I hope to see him in the #17

By 'match fitness' I didn't mean for him to play 80 minutes. His style would be wasted over the 80!

But he has to have some fitness to last 15-20 minute spurts.