What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any NBL fans??

CarltonChick

Juniors
I was just wondering if there were any NBL fans?? Or even better Titan supporters in here?? Who do you follow??????
Marissa
xoxo

Go the Razorbacks....Good old Brucccccccccccceee Bolden. That used to be a highlight going to the Pigs games at Liverpool, the thousands (well hundreds actually) chanting Bruccccccceee whenever he got the ball....

The Pigs arent going 1/2 bad this year though...good on em

Moffo.

It is the mighty Hawks from "Title Town" for me.

Team_Celebrate_01.jpg

M

Marcus

I like the Brisbane Bullets, though I haven't been following them too closely for a couple of years now. Mainly due to the fact they are a losing team, and they have been that way for a couple years now. When the Bullets start winning, is when Brisbane starts to take notice of them. They use to be the talk of the town, but you hardly see them get a mention in the media now - bit sad.

P

pepe

carlton chick

i used to attend quite a few nbl games until the spectres changed there name,they have lost there identity thanks to the wanker marketing people,the final nail in the coffin was the merge with nth melb giants,nowadays i'm lucky if icheck the results.

pepe

Carlton Chick
I think we have a difference of opinion !
See, I think that the Hawks don't suck, and it is in fact all other NBL clubs that suck, (including the Titans).
I belive this debate has now reached its logical conclusion
emwink.gif

TheSaint

Juniors
Pepe the Great, you forgot the merger with St Kilda,

Then the Magic merged with the North Melbounre Giants to become the Victoria Titans.

Geelong Super Cats also got the bullet as did the Hobart Devils. Worse then Rugby League.

Latest posts