What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any news on signings / departures for next season?

The piece doesn't say if player is currently in the NRL or ESP but it's the 'star' bit that has me stumped.

Looking at team lists for just this round there are former Tigers at:
Warriors - Ayshford, Gavet, Thompson
Sea Eagles - Brown & Tapau
Souths - Brown
Broncos - Nil
Knights - Nil
Storm - Koroibete
Panthers - Akauola
Parra - De Gois & Gower
Roosters - Nil
Sharks - FIfita & Heighno
then there's
Canberra - Austin
Bulldogs - Nil
Titans - Nil

I thinks that's it - What about Nathan Brown he has been a 'star' in an under performing team this year !

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lewis Brown at Manly never played here.

Mitch Brown at the Sharks did

Clifferd

Coach
Out of that list id only consider Korobeite (off to rugby), Thompson, Fifita and Ashyford

Highly unlikely Thompson and Fifita comes back to us, seem pretty settled at their respective clubs

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fifita signed a 4 year deal worth big coin last year didn't he. Can't see that being broken.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tupou came crawling back.

Gower has been linked with us for a while. We were stupid to let him go, but given his age now, we'd be just as stupid to bring him back.

Forgot about Mitch Brown and yes Lewis Brown did play reserves but thought he did play 1 or 2 in 1st grade, I stand corrected.

So I wonder who the 'star' could be, I'd say either Nathan Brown or Ayshford

gordsy

Juniors
Forgot about Mitch Brown and yes Lewis Brown did play reserves but thought he did play 1 or 2 in 1st grade, I stand corrected.

So I wonder who the 'star' could be, I'd say either Nathan Brown or Ayshford

I thought he played 1sts for us too , at lock / hooker but couldn't find anything that confirms that.

Wasn't there talk about trying to break the old boys club? I would have thought that Heighno like Benji would have fallen into that category.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Heighno FMD

Id heard we were talking to Nathan Brown but that was more as a backup if Sue went elsewhere. With Jesse signing on we have Woods, Sue, Ava, Grant, Felisse and Paeska all signed for next year so I can't imagine us chasing Brown.

macnaz

Staff member
Any news on wether we have Jordan Grant signed up ? He is going to be a quality player .

Latest posts