What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any tigers fans heading to canberra?

AngryAnnandale

Juniors
Canberra Stadium is a sell out, anyone know if Tiger fans bought up tickets. Will we have a fan presence what so ever?

Thx guys!

Tiger Hawk

Bench
I've got GA tickets with a mate. I know at least 20 other Tiger fans making the trip down as well, but most have reserved seating.

I think they'll be a decent turn-out from Tigers fans but we'll probably be scattered somewhat. Gotta be there though!

Bricey

Juniors
a mate at work is a canberra member and he said that 3 or 4 bays were set aside for tigers supporters. They got snapped up pretty quick

macnaz

Staff member
It really isnt fair playing at a venue which only holds 27000 , the raiders are locking out 5000000000000000 potential fans...

broncos2010

Juniors
Yeh , I am sure raiders would love to give up there home ground advantage so we see more tigers fans, get over it you losers , you lost and they beat the 2nd place team penrith and those are the rules.You guys had a chance to win and have a week off but you stuffed it.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeh , I am sure raiders would love to give up there home ground advantage so we see more tigers fans, get over it you losers , you lost and they beat the 2nd place team penrith and those are the rules.You guys had a chance to win and have a week off but you stuffed it.
You realise no-one is going to bite.

Afterall, how did the Broncos fare in the finals so far this year?

Add to that the prospect of Ricky Stuart being coach next year

equal lol at donkeys:lol:

broncos2010

Juniors
what was that ?We have won 6 premierships since 1988 ...How many have you guys won ? 1You guys got nothing on the broncos, so shut it.

gronkathon

First Grade
This is the same guy who swore he would never post again after losing a forum bet.

He has as much credibility as Brad Thorn's Australian status.

That and he is a cum stain

AngryAnnandale

Juniors
Bronco's have won 2 premierships since the cap came in and you couldnt buy the entire QLD team and other stars. I like the Broncos as a club but you my friend are a fool. Stick to the Bronco's forum.

Go debate how long Inglis will play for the Broncos before returning to the Storm.

westie

Bench
I was just discussing the likelihood that the Broncs or Canberra have never won a comp under the cap. We know Sheens' Raiders were further over on a percentage basis than the Storm. And it's close to undeniable that the Broncs' recent efforts were, at the very least, pushing the limit.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
what was that ?We have won 6 premierships since 1988 ...How many have you guys won ? 1You guys got nothing on the broncos, so shut it.
Sorry, I'm watching my team play in the finals tonight.

I'll get back to you later.

Say hi to sticky for me.

Now go back to your hovel in Fortitude valley, bum

macnaz

Staff member

I was taking the piss!! f**k off back to the real 2010 losers forum u knob jockey