What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Truth

Sgt Schultz

Juniors
Any truth former Parramatta hooker Daniel Irvine has signed with you guys. Sorry if this has already been asked.

Dog-E

Juniors
Yes. He has been named in Premier League this week! :D

Wooooooooooooot!!...>Another Parramatta 'reject' has come to find his Pot 'o Gold at the Dogs...Welcome Danny Boy - WELCOME!! ;)

"It's the fish that Brian Smith rejects that make Canterbury the BEST!!!" :D

freeridermx

Juniors
i always liked this bloke but then he seemed to just disappear from parra not sure what happened . should be a good buy.

richies

Juniors
he went to the qld cup for a stint but will be welcomed here
anyone know what happened to marty mitchel he injured?
is that why we got robie relf and irvine?

~doggie~diva~

Juniors
he is the one with a massive tattoo along his arm?

i see this new guy training with the first graders and no one seems to know who he is.

Bazal

Post Whore
Irvs will be a great signing for you guys if he has repaired his inability to pass left to right(I think it was that way, either way he used to struglle to pass on one side of his body). He's a good front on defender and smart out of acting half.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
freeridermx said:
i always liked this bloke but then he seemed to just disappear from parra not sure what happened . should be a good buy.

the ponys signed him last year, but he only played with the Towoomba Clydesdales, thier feeder club, he never made it into the NRL

they wern't impressed so they let him go

David Brent

Juniors
I'm not sure Irvine ever played with Toowoomba. I know he spent a season at Souths-Logan and was signed to play with Redcliffe in 2005, but he pulled pins on the Dolphins during the pre-season.

I never understood why he went from Parramatta to playing in the Queensland Cup. Surely he could have signed with another NRL club or even an English side before heading to the Qld Cup. That's nothing against the Qld Cup, but it seemed a step backwards to play in a competition removed from the NRL system.

Latest posts