What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Updates on McKinnon

The Colonel

Immortal
At this stage all we know is he is off to hospital for x-rays. Might have to wait for the end of the game.

Y2Eel

First Grade
MarkInTheStands said:
Season Ending, is what I got from a club offical who got it from Dr Death

what?? they said on tv he wouldnt open his mouth so they couldnt take a good look..

but if he has cracked some bones around there he could be gone ofr a while

fish eel

Immortal
its interesting....if wade got hit like that in possesion, we get a penalty, panther player on report

Governator

Juniors
reports say he has a lacerated lip (that is the teeth almost went all the way through the lip---OUCH) and a suspected broken jaw.

its not looking good

jayjayselmes

Juniors
bloddy hell with him out theres goes our great defence in the backline before the try line.

good luck to us if hes gone for the season then parras season is down the toilet

ParraAds

Juniors
I have been a big fan of Reddy and Hayne for fullback, but despite my lower opinion of McKinnon I never doubt the effort or intensity that he puts in to trying to win games for our club. I wish him all the best for a speedy recovery.

Steven Clark is must never ref a parra game again he is so baised against us.
And that touchy Pat Reyolds his eyes are painted on!

jayjayselmes

Juniors
all i can say is we are royally f****D wihtout wade.

hayne nor williams are flash and proved average at best tonight.

tim smith also played average in the prems aswell

Latest posts