What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Updates on McKinnon

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Ron Jeremy said:
This is tragic, really is.

Clarks punishment should be sex with Hurriflatch.

hey, thats pretty cruel Ron

(but funny :lol: )

Utey

Coach
jayjayselmes said:
hayne nor williams are flash and proved average at best tonight.

One, it was Haynes debut. :crazy: Lets get rid of him :sarcasm:

two, these two guys earnt their way in with injuries and rep selections. You cant expect two wingers to come in and win a game ffs.

Wade will be a big loss. Looks the only one to break the line.

Anon

Bench
Next set, Marsh indicates that the same player did the same thing and again, no action.

No action! You mean like when Marsh elbowed Barrett last year. :lol:

jayjayselmes said:
no ones knows whats happened yet so stop talking bullsh*t

lets wait and see

Actually as I stated The club knows and has relayed it to some fans standing out the back after the game.

Glenn

First Grade
dazeely said:
here here Twiz. not fair. sums our season up though. I feel like crying (big softie I know). :(

Not alone there, things go from bad to worse :(

Macca_

Coach
They said on 2ky this morning that he has been cleared of any break and is having some plastic surgery around the lip area.

Glenn

First Grade
Yep just heard the report, thankfully a glimmer of good news (lord knows we need it)

jayjayselmes

Juniors
wade will be dearly missed. in defence and his running attack.

who else do we have ??

You cant have 3-4 debutants playing in 1 game we just wont win.

you nned to blod them in slowly

jayjayselmes

Juniors
sounds good there is know break then

should be back in a few weeks hopefully

give it time to heal and refresh his jaw bone and give it a rest

barney gumble

Juniors
Yeah just heard the same report. No break but will need plastic surgery and will be out for some time. Not a well boy today apparantly.
He will be missed, but a door opens for someone else.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
he looked to be in a hell of a lot of distress. regardless of the physical damage, the mental damage may restrict him.

you're one tough bugger Wade... please come back with the same aggression and courage!

Nikki

Coach
Was such a horrible sight seein him being driven away in the ambulance last night (as it is with any player). Glad its not a break, but cant be too flash either if plastic surgery is required. He will be even more paranoid about his smile now. Whenever I take a pic of him he always asks to see it to see if "he looks good" lol.

All the best Wade for a speedy recovery.

Stagger eel

Staff member
it is encouraging news, however I'm not sure exactly how long he would still be out for and how big a supply of Campbell's soups he would need.

Nikki

Coach
It would still be close to the season. Whilst not a break I would say there has been alot of damage done. But I aint a doctor and miracles have happened so I wont waste time speculating and just cross my fingers and hope all goes well for the kid.

Hellsy

Immortal
Yeah me too.... I guess we'll know more once the Doc's have had a real good look at him.

Get Well Wadeles

spiderdan

Bench
Anon said:
No action! You mean like when Marsh elbowed Barrett last year. :lol:
is that when marsh elbowed barrett's shoulder?

now i remember. then that jack-ass decided to king hit pj twice.

the two situations are a tad different.