What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any word on Tahu's replacement

forward pass

Coach
The Colonel said:
You've dipped out. I got the call. I'm playing prop, Hindy back to the bench, Fui into the second row and Wags will come into the starting side in the centres. ;-)

Fine Colonel. Just show the others how to run straight and hard ffs !!!

Parra Guru

Coach
It really baffles me why they haven't given the likes of Inu a run in firsts.

I haven't really had any dramas with O'Dwyer in the centres, but he's not even going to be here next year.

Saints have had a similar run of outside backs on the sideline and look how well they've done EXPERIMENTING with new blood. Brett Morris and Darryl Millard have been really solid for them and have done a good job.

We have nothing to lose, so give these boys a go!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Parra Guru said:
It really baffles me why they haven't given the likes of Inu a run in firsts.

I haven't really had any dramas with O'Dwyer in the centres, but he's not even going to be here next year.

Saints have had a similar run of outside backs on the sideline and look how well they've done EXPERIMENTING with new blood. Brett Morris and Darryl Millard have been really solid for them and have done a good job.

We have nothing to lose, so give these boys a go!

he's had a pretty disruptive year with injuries, he spent 6 weeks with a dud shoulder and was playing great football up to that and than his comeback match was going to be the NSW u19's match and ran into a Willie Mason shoulder at training and was ruled out again for a few weeks and has only really been back for about 3 weeks, I believe that had he not been injured he could of easily got the call up ahead of Jarryd on current form.

his time might come tomorrow night!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
eelavation said:
he's had a pretty disruptive year with injuries, he spent 6 weeks with a dud shoulder and was playing great football up to that and than his comeback match was going to be the NSW u19's match and ran into a Willie Mason shoulder at training and was ruled out again for a few weeks and has only really been back for about 3 weeks, I believe that had he not been injured he could of easily got the call up ahead of Jarryd on current form.

his time might come tomorrow night!!
hopefully because we nothing to lose.actually im excited seeing the haynes and inus coming thru gives me some hope for the future

The Colonel

Immortal
I'm more than certain it will be Benny just quietly. I know people are going on about match fitness but he plays in the backs rather than the forwards and I don't think its as big an issue.

strider

Post Whore
The Colonel said:
I'm more than certain it will be Benny just quietly. I know people are going on about match fitness but he plays in the backs rather than the forwards and I don't think its as big an issue.
it'll be an issue after he's run in his 5th length of hte field try ... he'll struggle to run in his 6th - will have to pass it to eric

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
strider said:
it'll be an issue after he's run in his 5th length of hte field try ... he'll struggle to run in his 6th - will have to pass it to eric

hahahah awesome

Stagger eel

Staff member
strider said:

that being the case we'll take the safer option and have Wags there ;-)

Latest posts