What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

any1 no who the new eels sponser is

Hellsy

Immortal
Why the hell would Greg Norman sponsor a football team?
I think you are smokin something down there in Temora hindmarsh/is/da/man :lol: :lol: :lol: :Lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
Why do we have 2 threads on this??

Pirtek are our sponsor next year.
Anyone that tells you otherwise is a moron

half

Coach
Raider_69 said:
Anti Choking Oraganisation, a deal said to be worth about 4 bucks over 3 years
parramatta can secure sponsors before the season commences, just let me add

yeah hah haha haha haha ahaha ahahaha ahahaha ahhaha hahaah hahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahah Give me a bit of respect you aint the only person using this site/ forums

Hellsy

Immortal
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you are going to use this site you'll have to make welcome the ribbing's that happen on here daily

bartman

Immortal
Hellsy said:
Why do we have 2 threads on this??
I think you'll find this thread was started in the NRL forum, and their mods moved it here as it was more club related. But the other thread had already been started in here anyway...

bartman

Immortal
Wow Hellsy, you're not usually on this early?

I'm used to who I usually see making posts in the "early brigade" (eg Eela) while I'm getting closer to sleep, but didn't expect you...

Hellsy

Immortal
I'm back at work......... I start 7am each morning.
The last few weeks I've been on holidays

I am usually off at about 9am though, as it is just too busy to browse

bartman

Immortal
7am :shock: That explains it then....

The one sad thing about being on holidays is that they eventually have to be over.

Hellsy

Immortal
Tell me about it.... I had the entire final series off though so that was good, lots of drinks etc.

L.P.P

Juniors
hindmarsh/is/da/man, whoever told you that greg norman is going to be a sponsor is seriously pulling your leg.. Greg Norman is known as a chocker get it????????

Latest posts