What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody Got Rugby League 2 Yet??

Raiders Rock

Juniors
You're making me envious, I'm at work today but I have tomorrow off. I just called the place I pre-ordered and got the... "Oh, it's meant to be released tomorrow but if you come in now we'll release it a day early for you..."

This is a dissapointment to me because it's sitting there ready to be picked up but I'll get home too late to pick it up today!! Oh well, looks like a full day in front of the PC tomorrow with my wife at work and my son at daycare I'll have no distractions and a cable broadband connection for on-line play!!

I can't wait...

McLovin

Staff member
My copy is stuffed i think. Keeps freezing at the "Trublu" screen right after the "playstation2" screen. Whats worse is the bloke at EB offered me some kind of insurance and i rejected it. Looks like ive gotta return it... bastards!!!

Raiders Rock

Juniors
Connell said:
My copy is stuffed i think. Keeps freezing at the "Trublu" screen right after the "playstation2" screen. Whats worse is the bloke at EB offered me some kind of insurance and i rejected it. Looks like ive gotta return it... bastards!!!

Certainly sounds like it dude, don't worry though, EB are usually very good and will replace it immediately if it's faulty. Your only problem might be if their stock sells out and they only have pre-orders left. I'd do it sooner rather than later. By the way, did you try another game in your PS2 to make sure it's not a PS2 hardware problem??

Mario

Juniors
Connell said:

That would be because you have a modchip installed in nyour PS2. You need to disable it before loading.

See this for more details http://forums.sidheinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=11439

Special K

Coach
I got it - seems slower then the last one... Maybe it will just take me a while to get used to it being on ps2 and not xbox

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
i think its about 10x better then the previous, great graphics on my system.

only problem is i dont like how we cant use custom controller config.