What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody Got Rugby League 2 Yet??

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
I got mine earlier for pc and i am probly going to be the first to say i dont like it that much. There's still no structure in the game play, no set moves or anything like that. And who did the ratings, ie players. Brett finch is better then andrew johns in the game, and shane webke is one of the worse props. Oh and i dont enjoy the tackling on my pc, it seems like you dont even need to bother, they'll get tackled more efficiently by ai. Anyway, love to hear everyone elses opinion.

LESStar58

Referee
I range my 2 local EBs today and they said it wont be in til tomorrow. Can't wait! My boss got a whole bunch of games from Kl and hes doing burnines of them for me so I'll have a whole months for of gaming to do! :D

theicemandanno

Juniors
the game is great.

For your franchise, be sure to check out the unattatched players.

For Parra, I found a few players that should be in the regular squad......

Matt Petersen
Peter Lewis
Chad Robinson

and............................

FUI FUI MOI MOI!

Also, Dallas Weston was in there WTF?

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
i dont like a few things...conversions seem awfuly hard.. also another annoying thing is the speed of burst doesnt do much..if anything.

do you guys have to hold the Circle or tap it?

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
im using the logitech controller, so its circle on it...i really hate how Sidhe left out controller config...thats completely stupid.

Ghoulies

Bench
Alrighty. So when you've been using speed burst, have you been using the proper method of tapping Circle for a few seconds then holding it down to continue sprinting?

CycloneSteve

Juniors
I'm pretty annoyed. I pre-ordered the game from EB in Canberra (mainly coz they had the free controller offer) when I was down at Uni, assuming that it would be released in September. I actually live an hour away in Goulburn but it would have been no probs in September coz I was down at Uni every week. However I am now finished Uni and wont be going back to Canberra until my graduation on the 21st. Which means I cant play the game until then!!!!!!!! Arrrrghghhg!!!

Razor

Coach
CycloneSteve said:
I'm pretty annoyed. I pre-ordered the game from EB in Canberra (mainly coz they had the free controller offer) when I was down at Uni, assuming that it would be released in September. I actually live an hour away in Goulburn but it would have been no probs in September coz I was down at Uni every week. However I am now finished Uni and wont be going back to Canberra until my graduation on the 21st. Which means I cant play the game until then!!!!!!!! Arrrrghghhg!!!

You may as well buy it elsewhere. EBs policy on pre-orders is that you must collect the game within 48-hours of the official release date. If you don't the pre-order is cancelled. So the order won't be there for you on the 21st.

pretty disappointed in this game, ive had it on pre order since a day after my bday in may, almost 7 months ive been waiting, i played a 15 minute scorless draw against penrith, the graphics are imrproved, the gameplay is a slight improvement, it doesnt seem to pass to my playmaker on request, some of the hairstyles look almost see through, so far, 6/10

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
I am busy playing with the raiders in franchise, made me as a centre for some strike power lol. Playing the knights and vossy is starting to piss me off... JOEY JOHNS. JOEY JOHNS, JOEY JOHNS. (when you play you'll understand)

shadow grinder

First Grade
how is the pc controls? are they EXACTLy like the first game?

i wasnt sure if i should fork over $25 for the ps controller converter....i didnt mind the controls in game 1 if they are the same i wont by the converter.

any help?

Latest posts