What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody Got Rugby League 2 Yet??

Deano

Juniors
I'm getting caned with injuries in my franchise, Paul Mellors gone for 7 weeks in an injury from training, Phil Bailey out for 8 weeks in a match and finally Reece Williams no fewer than 18 weeks injured at training :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
i played it for about 1 hour today
for the first 10 minutes i thought it was f**king sh*te, but the longer i played it the more i loved it, got used to the controls on PS2, it was awesome!!!

Scored a nice full flight intercept try with Phil Graham

shadow grinder

First Grade
shadow grinder said:
how is the pc controls? are they EXACTLy like the first game?

i wasnt sure if i should fork over $25 for the ps controller converter....i didnt mind the controls in game 1 if they are the same i wont by the converter.

any help?

please?

Jono078

Referee
Raider_69 said:
i played it for about 1 hour today
for the first 10 minutes i thought it was f**king sh*te, but the longer i played it the more i loved it, got used to the controls on PS2, it was awesome!!!

Scored a nice full flight intercept try with Phil Graham

Yeah, I played 3 matches so far and ive got mixed opinions, everyone says the longer you play it the better it gets.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
I've been playing for a while now. THere are a heap of bugs regarding commentary and player names, and even stuff like when someone kicks and it makes touch occassioanlly it says out on the full when it cleary is not. For all the time we waited there seem to still be a few bugs.

Azkatro

First Grade
Eugh! I've got the PC version and a Logitech game pad. Now for those who haven't seen it, the Logitech rumble pad is IDENTICAL to the PS2 controller.

So why the f**k are the controls for this different to the PS2 version, and why can't they be changed?!??!?!? All I want to do is be able to play the game on both PC and PS2 at different times and to do that I have to learn different bloody controls for both.

Azkatro

First Grade
So it's a good thing I just discovered that the Logitech Profiler lets you assign different buttons.

Still, what are you thinking guys? Same controller, different, unchangeable controls? Hello!

Eelementary

Post Whore
I pre-ordered mine and should be getting it tomorrow.

Anyone who has played as the Eels in the game - how good or bad are Tim Smith and Ben Smith?

Seeing as they're both rookies, their stats may be low.

Also, how good or bad is Fui Fui?

Obviously, I'll spend 90% of my time playing as my favourite team, the Eels, but I will play as other teams too.

Razor

Coach
Azkatro said:
Eugh! I've got the PC version and a Logitech game pad. Now for those who haven't seen it, the Logitech rumble pad is IDENTICAL to the PS2 controller.

The Logitech Rumblepad has some differences to the PS2 controller. The RumblePad 2 is identical.

Razor

Coach
shadow grinder said:
how is the pc controls? are they EXACTLy like the first game?

i wasnt sure if i should fork over $25 for the ps controller converter....i didnt mind the controls in game 1 if they are the same i wont by the converter.

any help?

Why don't you spend $30 and buy the cordless Logitech Rumblepad 2 for the PC? Totally identical to the PS2 controller.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Why are you so vindictive and condescending to people all the time? ;-)

Morenito

Juniors
Kmart Parra have both Pc and Ps2 in stock while EB in parra dont have PC

Just gotta ask at the counter and they get it from the back

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Im not gonna get mine till 25th Dec, since someone has hinted theyre getting it for me. :D

I cant wait that long, but I'll continue to play Rugby League 1.

Red Bear

Referee
Do you have to unlock league god mode or whatever it was yuo had to unlock on the first game???

shadow grinder

First Grade
Razor said:
Why don't you spend $30 and buy the cordless Logitech Rumblepad 2 for the PC? Totally identical to the PS2 controller.

well im not going to spend upto $30 for the controller if the PC controls are fine. like i asked are the RL2 controls the same as RL1? if so i wont bother buying a control because i liked rl1 controls.

phonetic

Juniors
Looks 10 times better than the 1st game. Players 10 times worse. It's so sluggish.

All the extra features are great. I enjoy the fact that it's a bit more challenging than the 1st, but they could have made it play a little faster.

Latest posts