What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Brave enough to call the Grand Final teams yet ?

petetheileet

First Grade
i think its anyones game..it will come down to some luck...i dont think the teams that have the 2nd week off will go too well

badav

Bench
the storm will be there. whether they win is another story. but all that matters is form at the right time of the year; ie: the finals. theyve already sealed up top 2 (well pretty much). As long as they bleed out all of their poor form before the finals start they'll be hard to stop.

I dont think Parramatta has the punch to compete with the top sides in tough games so strike them out. Cowboys ordinary defense will cost them, strike them out too. Warriors are the surprise packet and could well be there. Manly as well.

caylo

Bench
Maybe bias but i think Parramatta v Melbourne with a Parramatta v Manly, Melbourne v Warriors preliminary. Of course parramatta win the gf :D

Hutty1986

Immortal
Storm Vs Bulldogs imo

Manly/Parra to fall at the Prelim hurdle

Dogs are a tough finals team and with a few class players to come back...I really rate their chances. Last years finals embarrassment may just be a motivating factor in their run

the_eel

Juniors
Any 2 of Manly, Melbourne and Parra. With still about 6 or 7 games of footy for each side between now and then some injuries could play a major part on some teams chances.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Finals Table:

Storm 285 44
Sea Eagles 230 40
Eels 62 30
Bulldogs 56 28
Tigers 16 26
Rabbitohs -12 26
Warriors 95 25
Broncos 55 24
Dragons -46 24