What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anyone going to the game tonight?

roopy

Referee
fleggtrial075.jpg

Frederick

Staff member
roopy said:
canon eos 350 slr with a canon L series 100-400mm image stabilised lens
Ahhh...remind me to steal that off you if I even run into you at EAS :)

Stranger

Coach
roopy said:
Number 14 is Lucas Miller. He is starting to fill out a bit but looks like he will never have any fat on him. He is the most skillfull junior forward i have seen i think.

Havent seen me yet:lol: !

Some of those players a f**king big fellas!

Roopy watch out for a maguire playing for the Tigers when you get to see them. He will probably play flegg this year and definately Ball.

roopy

Referee
Captain_Fred said:
What's with the old jerseys :?
they played the 'red' team in the first half and the 'blue' team in the second half. They gave about 35 guys a run i reckon - and didn't even use the gun players like Seu Seu, Richardson, Cooper, Walsh etc.

roopy

Referee
freeridermx said:
hey guys do you know if todd hurrell played was playing ball last year not sure what he is doing this year
Yes - he played lock and locked pretty strong - the guys were taking the piss out of him in the warm down i noticed.

Flange

Juniors
No. 9 forthe knights was Joey Means. Central Charlestown Junior, played junior Newcastle Reps with Walshy, Mullens, Hardman. Lingy, Toups etc. Always been a good honest player. had last year away from the game, great to here that he had a strong hit out.

Flange

Juniors
Flange said:
No. 9 forthe knights was Joey Means. Central Charlestown Junior, played junior Newcastle Reps with Walshy, Mullens, Hardman. Lingy, Toups etc. Always been a good honest player. had last year away from the game, great to here that he had a strong hit out.

roopy

Referee
Flange said:
The problem is that Terrence Seu Seu has hooker sewn up you would think, and Tyne Owen had a great second half, although by that stage the Nelson's Bay boys had given up and the boys were having an opposed training run.

brendothejet

First Grade
Hi Folks.

I was up on holiday at Nelson Bay and always make it a habit to watch the bluesplay when im there.

I thought that the premier league side were too intent on putting on big hits to impress Mr Smith than taking on the football team in front of them.

Nelson Bay are a decent side for a Country Region but definately not premier league standard and for much of the game NBB were right up and with the Knights.

There is a massive bloke who played in #12 who spent all his time bluding in the centres instead of going in and working over the little blokes.

In the photos posted every shot is just to the left of where me and my mates where sitting. Roopy if you have anymore can you seena bloke in a Newtown Jets jersey???

Latest posts