What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone going to the Snow

Earl

Coach
Stop getting off topic Twizzle :lol:

Nah, mum just tells me were going to Barrington next weekend. it snows there this time of year.

astrogirl

First Grade
Back to the topic!

Yes yes yes!!!

I am going to the snow :D

Jumping in the car to drive down on Fridat morning. Saturday morning I'm going to attack the slopes on a snowboard for the first time! It is going to be nothing short of awesome.

If anyone is going to be at Perisher Blue, my advice for you is look out!!!

... especially for a girl in a light blue jacket, white pants, white beanie and black pigtails :D

MEE

Juniors
im at the snow now! stayin at my mates sisters house in jindabyne

its been snowing heaps but its been blowing a gale and not much fun on the slopes :( and fooking crowded too. it took 2 hours to drive from jindabyne to smiggins on saturday when it usually takes about half an hour. took so long cause people had to stop and put chains on but we had a 4wd.

its meant to get heaps good mid week but thats when we are leaving. :(

Megalomaniac

Juniors
Yeah. Went immediately after my final exam for uni. Wasn't too cold. Went to Perisher and Thredbo. 8)

Have fun to all those who are going!! :D

Latest posts