What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have hope?

The Colonel

Immortal
Hope springs eternal in the Colonel's household...... and despite the current trickle I believe they can make it or go down screaming at least. I just ask of the team one thing - beat the Tigers and I shall go home happy. :|

Kenny

Juniors
We have no chance of making it! I have a massive case of deja vu since we were in a similar situation last year. We didn't make it last year and we won't make it this year.

dazeely

First Grade
The only hope I have of making the eight is in the year 2005...... :(
Next year is the year of the eel. This year is dead and buried.

Parraletic

Juniors
forget about the 8, the Wooden Spoon keeps getting closer for us. Just so dissapointed in the performance against the Cowboys. We didn't play like a top 8 side. Just looking forward to playing the Tigers & next season!

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I don't think we are close to top 8 standard. On the rare occassion we are, but we are totally lacking the consistency needed.

Misty Bee

First Grade
My hopes will increase when we sack Smith.

HJ, obviously the mountain air is a tad thin.......

Misty Bee

First Grade
Suitman said:
Well, if he wears dresses at sea level................................. ;-)

Suity
:clap::clap::clap:

Almost bought a block of land 11 years ago at the 'moo - Valley Heights actually. Only place I know where the mountain goats petition for escallators - and I'm supposed to mow? Would have enjoyed the train museum though.

Latest posts