What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone heard the Jamie Feeney rumour?

caylo

Bench
well id say hindy, morro, cayless and fui would make the pack, pluss widders off the bench... sorry 1/5 isn't most ;)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
The Melbourne pack is pretty damn good

Hoffman, Kidwell, Crocker, crossman etc are all playing great

caylo

Bench
melbourne props are kaufusi and white, um sorry cayless would be there, along with fui. back row would be a real issue, you could pick any 2 of hoffman, kidwell, morro, crocker + hindy. if you went most consistant you wuld have, morro, crocker, and kidwell... but any combo of those 4 and hindy would be awsome. so i can agree with morro not making it, but cayless is a sure selection... he is in form

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Thats why Melbourne are coming first by 6 points

Gee some people, Melbournes forward pack is going that well, yet, Cayless and Morro would get a start? wtf?

Morro is a reasonable defender, a tad over-rated imo, where as Cayless well? he struggles to make the kiwi squad now.

I would have White & Kaufusi over caylo and Morro any day of the week.

Just look at the ladder, says it all really, they are obviously more consistent.

Phillips

Referee
how can Morrison be a tad over-rated when he hasnt played any rep footy apart from a few country origin games..

caylo

Bench
lol mate, i would back us to beat melbourne this week, with all our injuries we are having. i think now on current form, cayless is up there with the best props on form, and morro has been exeptional. i could see hoffman beating morro to it, but at the end of the day, we are playing like a top 4 team... you can not take earlyer form in the year, and use it against the boys. cayless is playing better and more important to the team than fui... big call... no, fui is good, cayless is better... they play different games, fui is more attractive... i understand

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Phillips said:
how can Morrison be a tad over-rated when he hasnt played any rep footy apart from a few country origin games..

Look at his price tag, now look at Whites and kafusi's.

White will play Origin oneday, Morro never will.

caylo

Bench
Ron, if i had any of those back rowers i wouldnt have a problem... i could see where your coming from... but morro has been sucessfull over a long period of time... kidwell hasn't

Ron Jeremy

Coach
caylo said:
lol mate, i would back us to beat melbourne this week, with all our injuries we are having. i think now on current form, cayless is up there with the best props on form, and morro has been exeptional. i could see hoffman beating morro to it, but at the end of the day, we are playing like a top 4 team... you can not take earlyer form in the year, and use it against the boys. cayless is playing better and more important to the team than fui... big call... no, fui is good, cayless is better... they play different games, fui is more attractive... i understand

Next you will say that Morro & Cayless are better then Ryles, Bailey, Poore, Creagh, Young lol

Cayless has his good days, but imo hasn't been consistant enough over the years.

Morro, well even at his best never looked like making Origin, but look at everyone at Melbourne, they have either played origin or will soon, and the ones that aren't elegible will be in the Kiwi side, with Cayless lucky to be named on the bench.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
caylo said:
Ron, if i had any of those back rowers i wouldnt have a problem... i could see where your coming from... but morro has been sucessfull over a long period of time... kidwell hasn't

Imo Morro's best form was two years ago for NQ, just my opinion, i think in big games he goes missing sometimes, and doesn't make the yards when we need him to.

caylo

Bench
ron cayless form earlyer was bad, so was most of the 17. i do believe he is better than ryles, poore (cant compare to young and creigh), and at him peek is better than bailey. morro has been around a long time, young and creigh haven't.. but morro has always been on the verge of origin. i have no problem with him in the blue and gold. you are now exagerating ron

Ron Jeremy

Coach
caylo said:
ron cayless form earlyer was bad, so was most of the 17. i do believe he is better than ryles, poore (cant compare to young and creigh), and at him peek is better than bailey. morro has been around a long time, young and creigh haven't.. but morro has always been on the verge of origin. i have no problem with him in the blue and gold. you are now exagerating ron

Caylo, what you are saying is that if he was elegible, he would be in a NSW jersey ahead of ryles, poore, bailey etc? now i want you to go to the Dragons website and say that and see what type of reaction you get, they wouldn't swap them for the world, just like if you ask Melbourne supporters for a swap they'd laugh, they'd take Fui & Hindy bt wouldn't swap the others.

He was never on the verge, there were better in front of hgim all the time.

I don't patronise or exagerate.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Good player, but we need front rowers. Unless Hindy moves up front then we really don't need Feeney. He's inconsistent also, I've seen him do some brilliant things and absolutely dominate one week and play the complete opposite the next. He's not getting any younger either, but still a decent signing if he comes here.

Stagger eel

Staff member
MrT said:
If we sign him, it's definately a step backwards

what a load of crap! if the bloke comes to the club, chances are he may well be a second tier signing which means he won't cost us much at all.

A depth signing at best.

gee some people can carry on.:roll:

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Jamie Feeney rumour is just that....he's not signed and not sure if he's in Hagan's plans.

We have apparently signed young promising Cronulla Prop Jeremy Latimore. Ex Australian school boy.