What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone heard the Jamie Feeney rumour?

James_Hardie

Juniors
I've said it before, if we are going to sign players of the quality of Feeney, why not keep a player like Peek, at least we know he likes the club and is a good club man.

Are we losing Henry P? I could see him replacing Henry in the squad, but thats about it, and even then he wouldn't have the leadership qualities that Henry has in PL.

We do need props though. I have been interstate, has anyone signed up Nutley yet?

Agent Mulder

Bench
James_Hardie said:
I've said it before, if we are going to sign players of the quality of Feeney, why not keep a player like Peek, at least we know he likes the club and is a good club man.

Are we losing Henry P? I could see him replacing Henry in the squad, but thats about it, and even then he wouldn't have the leadership qualities that Henry has in PL.

We do need props though. I have been interstate, has anyone signed up Nutley yet?

I Think Nutley is headed to the Roosters, I have no idea why people are down on Jamie Feeney, I've always thought he was a underated player, I heard we nearly signed him a few years back, I would love to see this guy in the Blue and Gold, Has a very high Work-Rate, And if we had him off the bench i don't think he would let us down.

Stagger eel

Staff member
MrT said:
Sounds good, we need some real size in the pack.
Eela is this 100%?

I assume you're talking about Latimore??

yeah, it was confirmed to me last night.

stuke

Bench
a mate of mine told me that Jamie Feeney had been applying for work at his job, and he works in Newcastle.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
James_Hardie said:

agree with most of what you have said, but Feeney (even as a fringe first grader) was identified at the start of the season as one of the 6 first grade captains for Melbourne's captain rotation. Ie. he does have leadership qualities.

Hurriflatch

Referee
I don't know how much of it is just his shoulder pads but Poeneki has deadset got the biggest shoulders I've ever seen

MrT

Juniors
eelavation said:
I assume you're talking about Latimore??

yeah, it was confirmed to me last night.

Yeah I was talking about him, cheers eela.
Hope Fui shows him how to run, but not tackle:D

CrazyEel

Bench
The Colonel said:
I am keen to see Rip Taylor and Craig Smith get involved with these kids just quietly......
Just quitely I think those two working with our junior forwards may well prove to be far and away our best signings over the next few years :D