What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone keen for a post season piss up?

With the football season at an end, I am forced to be more creative with excuses for getting on the piss. This seems like a good idea to me. Expressions of interest here, I am open to suggestions close to Henson Park would make the most sense.

bluebag43

Juniors
How about coming to the Presentation next Monday night at the Jets Sports Club.

Just contact Jenny at the Club.

We can get a table together. $45 for a good feed and drinks!

HPH - The Royal Exchange it is, I can bring my missus along for ya!

Support the presentation night as well, I was thinking additional to that. Unfortunately I cant make it on Monday as I have an assignment due.

Jeffles

Bench
I hope a lot of people come to the presentation night. That seems like the best forum for this sort of thing.

In saying that, if you want to have it at a time other than the presentation night, the Jets Sports Club should get a run. Cheap drinks, good food and they give the Jets more money than any pub.

Or how about this Wednesday night at the British Bulldog Pub, corner of Ullumuqi Lu & Dong Ping Lu, Shanghai (can you guess I'm back in the middling kingdom)?

It all depends on where you go.

At the Bulldog, a pint of McEwen's (Scottish, but brewed in China) is 50RMB - a somewhat shocking $8.30. The same goes for all the western-styled joints.

But at convenience stores, a 750ml long-neck of Tsingtao (German formula, but Chinese-brewed) or REEB (Chinese all the way, hence the backwards name) is about 3-4RMB - 50 cents Oz.

A land of contrasts, and saddest of all, there's no feckin' Resch's!

Regards,
TDT-1

2 True Blues

Coach
Fair enough. So which of the above do you indulge in DTM1. Is there a middle line. HANG ON ......Just going to the bottlo 4 EG..........

LOL.........................

But seriously mate. Realistically they had want to be paying you some cash to be over there. Bugger that !!!!!

greg

Juniors
Perhaps all us on the Jets forum can whip the hat around and send off a carton of Dirty Annies to TDT-1 for xmas. I cannot imagine it being a merry xmas celebrating with "Reeb".