What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anyone out there?

I can't help but think that we are a "matchwinner" short of being genuine contenders. Is there anyone on the horizon in the younger grades?

Doug2234

First Grade
Kyle Stanley
Beau Henery

there is a few coming through

and welcome to the forums

EDIT: Wrong Stanley!!!!

Last edited:

watatank

Coach
The point has been discussed enough times but nonetheless...

Kyle Stanley (five eighth), Beau Henry (halfback) and Cameron King (hooker) are the next generation of players coming through. That is, if someone else doesn't pinch them first.

Last edited:

big pat

Coach
Chase Stanley
Beau Henery

there is a few coming through

and welcome to the forums

i think you meant kyle doug, kyle stanley did some good things in the mercury challenge, i'm sure bennett will bring him through nicely, don't want to put too much pressure on him.

Palu! haha

I remember him he played like one top grade game lol
He's killing it now in Rugby, thats just an indication of the skill level required to succeed in that code...

_snafu_

Immortal
I noticed Henry Perenara on the side line at the Charity Shield game, looked pretty fit and had a good eye for forward passes thrown by the Bunnies :p

Acka

Coach
Palu! haha

I remember him he played like one top grade game lol
He's killing it now in Rugby, thats just an indication of the skill level required to succeed in that code...

That was the Charity Shield in 2004. He didn't play any games for us in the Premiership and then he went back to Rugby Union