What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Storm

Girds89

Bench
I am in favour of it as well but there are 2 reservations.

1. How will he defend 3 in? It's easy to mostly 'hide' on the wing and to an extent fullback. Not so much defending in the line.

2. He is an instinctive half which is sort of similar to Luai.

To counter my second point - Luai has to an extent learned how to play as the dominant/structured half and we also have Yeo often giving us structure at 1st receiver.

Yeah but he plays very direct which I like.

He's a very good ball player.

He will bring points.. whether he can bring enough to counter the defence is the issue

age.s

First Grade
We missed tito bringing the ball back.

I think ivan needs to tell bizza to pass the ball to edwards when they are targeting him like that so we have him on carry 1.

Tito carry 2. Tago or casey on 3 than Edwards again on 4 coming out of trouble.

Throws a bit of doubt into the defensive line too. Felt like Dyl was quite some distance off his winger as he brought it back. At full strength he's there within passing distance which might allow Bizza that extra half a foot of room he needs to break a tackle and get the set rolling.

Latest posts