What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone see those buggers on the footy show

Kiwipanther

Juniors
Come home from work, crack open a cold one....tune into the footy show, and who do I see. PKs friend Mighty Panther, PKs friend Rhino, PKs friend Lainey, (PK's friend, lucy??)....no PK tho :(

No Sattler banner MP, whats up with that :shock: ;-)

*Sandy*

First Grade
Sure did! :D They said *Hello Girdlerettes* to me and a few others! ;-) It was the Girdlerettes assault on the Footy Show night!

And yes no PK. :cry: Give me a 8 or 10 years and I might get some freedom to go to these sorts of things! :lol: Or maybe I should just relent my singleness and find a male babysitter. :lol:

And yes again PK's friend Lucy! :D And PK's friend Bubblez! And PK's friend Annamat! And PK's friend Lainey! And PK's friend mightypanther! And PK's friend Rhino! :D :D I'll just claim them all as *my* friends! :p

lainey

Juniors
You can claim me as a friend honey, I don't mind one bit! :D

Hey KP, bite me! :lol:

Kiwipanther

Juniors
Don't be greedy :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's not fair you can't have MP, I'll conceed Lainey cos she hates me :)

That means PP, Fibro, Big Mick, Philby, Drobba, Caged Panther, AdamH, Karen, Rhino's Kid, MP son, Munky, Tupac Shakur, Big Panther Cool, Panthers_Gurl, SP
and the rest of Australia and NZ are all mine :)

One day before I die, you have to come out clubbing :)

*Sandy*

First Grade
KP - You can have Fibro - he only rates my opinion as 30 something percent! :lol:

And KP, you and I have got to be at a game at the same date/day/time and me without kids and me with a taxi fare and me with a bed close by before I go clubbing with you. ;-) And then you will probably wish you had never asked me. :D

Love ya lains! :D

*Sandy*

First Grade
Are you going to the game tomorrow KP? And if so where you sitting? If you want to sit with me I will be with Rhino and Co, bottom half of Western Terrace, family hill side - It's GA.

Kiwipanther

Juniors
PK said:
Are you going to the game tomorrow KP? And if so where you sitting? If you want to sit with me I will be with Rhino and Co, bottom half of Western Terrace, family hill side - It's GA.

I should be able too, I might be a bit late though... I'll call you tm.

Gonna come to the Parra game?

lainey

Juniors
KP, that's the only reason I like you too, what a great date! ;-)
See ya tomorrwo KP!

BM, I sit right next to the tunnel on the family hill side, row "N" and mightypanther sits in the same seat as me but in row "O".

Love you to PK! \\:D/

mightypanther

Juniors

It goes without saying that EVERYONE previously mentioned are "mightypanther's friends too"

But let's not forget the rest of the gang that were there last night.........

"mightypanther's friend Teach (John)
"mightypanther's friend Matt
"mightypanther's friend Colleen (Mrs Rhino's sister)
"mightypanther's friend Debbie (Mrs Rhino's sister's friend)

Oh and also "mightypanther's friend Annamat's" friend..(but oops.....I've forgotten her name)

And of course I also lay claim to

"mightypanther's friend PK"
"mightypanther's friend Karen"
"mightypanther's friend Kiwipanther"

I'm a greedy bitch aren't I ??? :lol:

But not quite as greedy as KP though .... ;-)

mightypanther

Juniors

Hey KP,

I couldn't take a Satts poster.........I didn't want to steal any thunder from the Panthers and Girdlerette's posters.... ;-) :lol:

Hey black magic,

Yeah lainey, me, Annamat, Lucy, Teach, Matt (& his mum & dad), and my daughter Kylie........
oh and let's not forget......Bubz (& Mr and Mrs Mum and Dad Bubz & liittle sister Caitlin Bubz)..........
oops and I nearly forgot Nadim and his family who take up the next 6 seats to the left of lainey's,
Annamat's and Lucy's.

We all sit right next to the tunnel........behind the Panthers players terrace seating.

We are all bunched together in rows N, O and P in all the seats closest to the tunnel.........
except for our Bubz and her family, they actually sit in the front row of that section seats closest
to the tunnel.....which makes them I think.....2 rows in front of lainey.

So there you go black magic.........you know exactly where we sit now.......and you know that
there are heaps of us..........now it's up to you to come over on Saturday arvo, and say hello to us.

Feel free.........as lainey always says........we don't bite.......MUCH.... :lol: :mrgreen:

black magic

Juniors
lainey said:
KP, that's the only reason I like you too, what a great date! ;-)
See ya tomorrwo KP!

BM, I sit right next to the tunnel on the family hill side, row "N" and mightypanther sits in the same seat as me but in row "O".

Love you to PK! \\:D/

Yes i sit in row 'N' Uh should be a good game today!!!!!

Latest posts