What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone struggling to get Cat1 tix for tomorrow night?

Moffo

Referee
I ended up with best offer in Aisle 411 when i went looking for 5 tickets. Are there really that many sold or is ticketek playing up?

i heard the PAX was over 15,000 earlier today. thats a lot of presales for a dogs game

Apey

Staff member
people have requested not to sit next to you moffo

on a more serious note, I hope it's not ticketek playing up and that it's going to be packed

mattyg

Bench
its been like that for a day now. Best tickets available are up in the 400's. I expected the pax to be a bit higher than 15,000 though.

hellteam

First Grade
sorry off topic but mattyg thast a bit call eels_fans made in your signature. i hate parra. go the dogs

Moffo

Referee
Apey said:
people have requested not to sit next to you moffo

on a more serious note, I hope it's not ticketek playing up and that it's going to be packed

really? that sucks :(

mattyg

Bench
hellteam said:
sorry off topic but mattyg thast a bit call eels_fans made in your signature. i hate parra. go the dogs

i know, hence the reason i put it in my sig...he seems so confident of his eels, so we'll see if he does leave if in fact we finish higher than them. Gee it would be good if they could call the season off now :)

OVP

Coach
Just on 7 news ... already 25,000 tickets sold for the match. Could be why u r struggling to get tix Moff.

mattyg

Bench
someone at ticketek today was saying 40,000 tickets had been sold. Don't believe it myself, but geez i hope its true. I'd say the 25,000 the reported on 7 is closer to the mark. They'll probably sell more tonight/tomorrow and i reckon 10,000 will buy tickets at the gates.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Moffo said:
I ended up with best offer in Aisle 411 when i went looking for 5 tickets. Are there really that many sold or is ticketek playing up?

i heard the PAX was over 15,000 earlier today. thats a lot of presales for a dogs game

Cheers,
Moffo

??

Who'd want to sit next to you?

Billythekid

First Grade
mattyg said:
someone at ticketek today was saying 40,000 tickets had been sold. Don't believe it myself, but geez i hope its true. I'd say the 25,000 the reported on 7 is closer to the mark. They'll probably sell more tonight/tomorrow and i reckon 10,000 will buy tickets at the gates.

I'm still gonna stick with a prediction of 30-33,000 with more tickets presold i'm expecting a smaller walkup but tbh i would love to be proven wrong.

_Johnsy

Referee
can anyone smell that ?? is it trouble brewing, I hope there is none, but I have a gut feeling some people at the game won't be able to help themselves. Hope I'm wrong.

Danish

Referee
The pax number on the tickets I bought yesterday was in the 12,000's.....

I'd be EXTREMELY surprised if they sold another 12,000 in 24 hours, or does the pax number not indicate tickets sold??

phonetic

Juniors
I dont know about PAX numbers.

Gut feeling says this one will get low 30k's which in my opinion is a good turnout.

Looking forward to watching this one. I think the Roosters will get the cookies.

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
Danish said:
The pax number on the tickets I bought yesterday was in the 12,000's.....

I'd be EXTREMELY surprised if they sold another 12,000 in 24 hours, or does the pax number not indicate tickets sold??
no i dont think pax numbers indicate the amount of tix sold

i have been to games where it said 36000 pax number on the ticket which in fact the real turnout was 27, 000 which was last years game between parramatta and bulldogs