What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone upset that we lost Norman?

DeeJ

Bench
It would upset me to lose Norman because with him gone it's a stronger hold Hoffman has on the no.1 jersey.

Additionally you can see the potential he has and I would like to see him succeed at the Broncos.

Reidy87

Juniors
At first this little f*ckwit was mildly amusing - now he is seriously tarnishing the integrity of the Broncos forum.

I suspect he is a friend of someone who knows Gagai/one of Dane's younger brothers or something...occassionally sees young broncs in social settings and thinks he is top sh*t due to some third string connection to a fringe first grader who couldn't even make the cut over Copely.

In either case, please f**k off and stop ruining this forum you pest.

b4l

Juniors
At first this little f*ckwit was mildly amusing - now he is seriously tarnishing the integrity of the Broncos forum.

I suspect he is a friend of someone who knows Gagai/one of Dane's younger brothers or something...occassionally sees young broncs in social settings and thinks he is top sh*t due to some third string connection to a fringe first grader who couldn't even make the cut over Copely.

In either case, please f**k off and stop ruining this forum you pest.

Stay on topic you turd sandwich. I'm here to talk footy, you're the one that is ruining it for footy enthusiasts like meself. You should seriously piss off. no1 likes you here.

Now didn't I tell you start of last season Norman was a dud sandwich?
But all you blokes were riding him like R Kelly at the local school.
Joke is on you buddy.

Game Set Match to me.

gUt

Coach
If nothing else Norman offers pace, footwork and speed off the mark. Things we are sorely short of at the minute.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Stay on topic you turd sandwich. I'm here to talk footy,
..and yet you invariably talk nothing but shit about gagging on Gagai's balls and hating on the coach.

But all you blokes were riding him like R Kelly at the local school.
Seriously? An R Kelly reference? What is this, 2002?

Game Set Match to me.

gamesetandma128479768715593750.jpg

b4l

Juniors
If nothing else Norman offers pace, footwork and speed off the mark. Things we are sorely short of at the minute.

Err not really. From day one I have said he was a poor man Joel Moon.
There's more spark between my filipino wife and I.

Bretto

Bench
Norman probably deserves a bit more time. Maybe a few games at 5/8 and see how he goes with a bit of help from Lockyer.

unbreaK

Juniors
I guess with Copley out for the season and Norman being let go it pretty much sures up our starting 17 for 2013.

1) Hoffman
2) Yow Yeh*
3) Hodges
4) Reed
5) Kemp
6) Wallace
7) Prince
8) Hannant
9) McCollough
10) McGuire
11) Glenn
12) Thaiday (c)
13) Parker

14) Stagg
15) Gillett
16) Hunt
17) Hala

*Maranta until Yow Yeh can play

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
I guess with Copley out for the season and Norman being let go it pretty much sures up our starting 17 for 2013.

I haven't ever seen an official source for this. Last I saw couriermail said the Broncos were trying to retain him.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
That dumb prepubescent Elia thinks it's true purely because "Buzz" Rothfield reported it as a "done deal" earlier in the week.

Latest posts