What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone watching Idol?

astrogirl

First Grade
Yes, I have been sucked in YET AGAIN!

This what I reckon:

Joseph Gatehau will be out. Seems a cute, nice kid but pretty terrible performance. Right Here Waiting.

Bobby Flynn and Lisa Mitchell - both quirky and really good. Bobby did When the War is Over and Lisa did Fall at Your Feet.

No idea what Klancie was singing but her voice was tops.

I like Mutto but the judges loooooovve him. Not sure I get that.

Dean seemed nervous but he is hot. Should get him votes! Ricky is also somewhat cute :oops:

Jessica, Chris Murphy, Lavina and the Irish guy were alright.

For some reason I don't like Reigan much but have to admit the song she picked was cool.

i dont watch commercial tv and i hate australian idol anyway but there was a poster of it showing the semi finalists in the sunday mail a couple of weeks ago so ill make a comment about each person.

Atlanta: Plain

Lyndelle: *Splooge* shes gorgeous, my favourite.

Lavina: another Kiwi chick, theres always 1 or 7

Reigan: lame

Lisa: Cute

Jessica M: Ick

Jessica G: shes aight, i like black hair.

Amanda: hahahaha what a stupid smile

Rachel: she looks like a friend of mine and she looks to be an alternative type so shes cool.

Rebecca: *Splooge* sexy and i love headbands and shes wearing on in the picture, reow.

Lydia: LOL wierd she looks like henry faafili

Klancie: Looks old, boring.

Dean: Typical Australian male these days, stupid surfie looking f**k whos up himself

Nathaniel: LOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is the funniest looking guy ive seen in ages, what a classic!

Paul: not much i can say really, he looks pretty cool but then again hes on idol

Chris G: he looks like that dude from skithouse who did the noodles ads with the guy who was in footy legends, oh umm he sucks.

Joseph: Ow, Kiwi Idol!

Brendon: lol looks like hes off to the tab

Damien: LOL!!!!!!!! what a classic, i cant hate this guy

Ricky: What a f**k stain, if he comes close to winning then idol is gayer then it is right now and thats not even really possible

Chris M: He looks like Kyle, for this reason he will win, oh wait the judges dont vote its 11 yr old girls then that ricky guys gonna win, lame.

James: looks like a mix between brendon and nathaniel, douche.

Bobby: HAHAHA! He gets my vote for my fave dude, sympathy vote.

Guy: Oh No! not only is his name guy but he has a nollsy chin thing. and he also looks like ur run of the mill douche just with his head shaved.

Winner: Lyndelle
Loser: The Viewers.

les norton

First Grade
astrogirl said:
Yes, I have been sucked in YET AGAIN!

This what I reckon:

Joseph Gatehau will be out. Seems a cute, nice kid but pretty terrible performance. Right Here Waiting.

Bobby Flynn and Lisa Mitchell - both quirky and really good. Bobby did When the War is Over and Lisa did Fall at Your Feet.

No idea what Klancie was singing but her voice was tops.

I like Mutto but the judges loooooovve him. Not sure I get that.

Dean seemed nervous but he is hot. Should get him votes! Ricky is also somewhat cute :oops:

Jessica, Chris Murphy, Lavina and the Irish guy were alright.

For some reason I don't like Reigan much but have to admit the song she picked was cool.

I am soooo sucked in...

This may not be popular but I really think bobby is weird. I can't help it.

I thought the irish dude was pretty good.

I really like reigan but i think she needs to sort out her song choice...although I love that song I dont think people will vote for her.

Part 2 is half an hour ...late for meeting. Man my priorities are screwed up :D

Part 2 - I also struggle with Lisa. I mean I think she has something to offer. I jsut dont know if i like it. I dont think i could listen to a whole album of hers.

I think tonight...either Joesph or chris are gone. Maybe klancie as well...hmmm

very tough. i think this is the best group ever.

B-dos

Referee
That Bobby Flynn guy is absolutley sensational. Geez i hope he wins but i think it will be tough for him. Either way i see him being a star once this is all over.

Lisa has an interesting voice, ill be keen to see how she goes and if she remains interesting.

All the other are pretty decent. The irish guy has a great voice.

The pretty boy Dean is so-so. His looks will get him through.

I think the blonde girl, Reigan has potential if she gets past this week.

I dont really rate the others all that much.

Disco

Bench
Im all for Lisa, Bobby a Damain (irish dude)

I'd get rid of Klancie, solid performance, but i thought everyone went decent last night, and of the lot, she has the least potential

NC

Juniors
pennywisealfie said:
Dean: Typical Australian male these days, stupid surfie looking f**k whos up himself
Except that he's South African...

I liked Damien's performance lastnite, better than the one he sang during the semi's.

I'm not a fan of Bobby or Lisa, they're just not my type. And Lisa really sucked lastnite.

And for some reason I don't like Reigan. I just can't put my finger on it.

Mutto's performance was one of his worst lastnite.

And Ricky really annoys me. Get him off the TV screen... PLEASE!

antonius

Coach
The Irish guy has one fantastic voice, can't see him winning though, all the teenies wont vote for him. Have to say I don't rate Bobby at all, and the other judges fav Lisa, sounds too much like missy higgins. I Like Chris, and Mutto.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Dean, the Irish bloke (don't know his name :oops:) and Reigan were all very solid performers I thought

astrogirl

First Grade
Amanda? She's not in it anymore Freddo!

Hmmm Tony I like Lisa - something different about her. I also think she's pretty different to Missy Higgins! Lisa just has some kind of aura about her - dunno what it is exactly.

~bedsy~

First Grade
astrogirl said:
Amanda? She's not in it anymore Freddo!

Hmmm Tony I like Lisa - something different about her. I also think she's pretty different to Missy Higgins! Lisa just has some kind of aura about her - dunno what it is exactly.
I really like Lisa too, I think she's great.
I also like the Irish guy and Reigan.

astrogirl

First Grade
I didn't get to see last Sunday's show but woohoo! Reigan is out!

(sorry b-dos, jobdog and bedsy)

NC said:
And Ricky really annoys me. Get him off the TV screen... PLEASE!
OK, so yeah I agree Ricky's a bit annoying but I'm glad he's still in it. Maybe this week he will stop trying so hard, and maybe stop scrunching his face up so much when he sings as well!!

Stuzmeister

Juniors
Disco said:
If you have a Vagina, its a given that you love dean
Hahahaha aint that the truth. He gives me the sh*ts. Way too arrogant and aware of his looks.

I thought Reigan was cool. The songs she sang I really enjoyed. Bobby's always good though and I much prefer Lisa when she sings her own stuff with her guitar.

I just wish Dean would piss off this week.
HE SUCKS!