What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anyone who lives near or in penshurts read

PONGIA

Juniors
i played it... today i played it for about 10 mins and had 2 go :cry: ... the gamesmen out your way has a full version of the game (XBOX) running as we speak... and after playin it 2day wat a freekin tease... i used the dragons and BARRETT LOOKS LIKE BARRETT... same can be said for tingah...
BRING ON THE 12th

Mr BuLLdOgS

Juniors
yeh i live a couple of streets away from it.

looks like i wont be going to skool tomorrow.

do they give u a time limit to play it and was there many others ariund at the time/

PONGIA

Juniors
actually when i went in there there was no1 else... but then again it was about 11:30 a.m.... and yes it is that gamesmen... oh and no there is no timelimit... u can actually play a full season... i think the only way u would be told 2 stop playing is if the guys who work there asked u 2 leave...

Mr BuLLdOgS

Juniors
theres never anyone in that store as they take a lot of online orders and phone orders. the only time it gets busy is in the afternoon with the skool kid rush. i think i will be safe if i pop in about 11

Maccas

Juniors
I got there at about 11:30 and there was only one kid playing it, I waited a while then I got on. And What A Game, a bit easy though, so I knocked it up a bit, was fun, but some little annoying things that are a bit of a let down. Oh Well