What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anyone whos interested in union games read

Jono Russell

Bench
was searching through the net and came across a company called Focus Home Interactive they along with another company called Digital Jesters are creating a rugby union manager game which is due out in march 04 on the pc. from the screen shots it looks bloody awsome. if your interested in looking the link to some info and some screen shots are at.

http://www.gameinfowire.com/game.asp?gid=956

KeckDiddy

Juniors
Yeh this formum isn't really about it but this game has it's promise
i can see alot of work needed though and the "march 04 then worrys me. I think we all would agree that we would rather have a version of NRLthat took years that a version that took months
But i think it looks great
It still worrys me how much more complicated Rugby Union is it has been shown that even EA Sports who are renownd to make great games stuff it up.
Ya never know in 3 months time we could have a forum like this about the new Union Game :roll: :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Matta

Juniors
Seems promising... I'd like to keep an eye on it.

But for now, theres only 1 thing for me! Exams! Just kidding...

Latest posts