What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anyone with a tv capture card and good connection

inertia666

Juniors
sorry for the cross forum post but i posted in the NRL game section by mistake!

===============

Is there anyone out there who has a tv card and reasonable connection would be willing to capture the international tri series games for likes of myself (living in sweden) and others who'd like to see the matches?

maybe we could organise a bit torrent session for anyone with the capabilities or will to help us watch the games.

thanks.

Azkatro

First Grade
I can capture the games at DVD quality. Unfortunately for you, I'm on dialup :lol:

DIEHARD

----
I will see what I can do, I'm sure between us all we can make sure you aren't dissapointed.

Azkatro

First Grade
Glad DIEHARD can. Best I can do is capture it, edit it and prepare the DVD. Don't have a burner to write it with yet though :lol:

DIEHARD

----
We need people in Russia and France etc to send us burns of the Victory Cup amd Euro Nations etc.

Maybe we should start up a little network.

carlnz

Bench
I would love to watch those games can anyone in the UK burn them for us pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee [-o<

inertia666

Juniors
thanks a lot Die Hard. I'll of course compensate you for any expense made.

That would be great if you can ship a dvd or something with the match on.

god knows how ill keep away from the score for a week or two :lol:

bartman

Immortal
Also, another option for the tri series Inertia (if you've got a decent connection) is they seem to put game videos up on:
http://www.nrl.com.au/multimedia/telstravideo.cfm
They currently have games featuring Australia from 2001, 2002, and 2003.

They usually put the NRL games and State of Origins up there to watch within 48 hours of the games. Hopefully will be the same with Tri Series matches?

inertia666

Juniors
yes i regularly look at games there but i wasnt banking on this. I noticed the 2004 international isnt there.

They certainly won't show any games from the UK there.

StGeorge

Juniors
Yeah Diehard why dont we start up a little network and then we could deliver videos of games from all round the world y dont we all organise sumtin, we should ask an admin or someone here if we can have a new forum section for it.

DIEHARD

----
Yea it would be a fantastic venture.

Even if they could just post out VHS copies to us we can convert them.

I would LOVE to watch the Euro Nations...

Taiwan RL fan

Juniors
I will pay anyone who can ship me DVD copies of the games. Cost plus A$20 per game or 10 quid if you in the UK. Or if anyone can do a file share that would be great. Its a scandal that Asia won't get the Tri nations on TV.