What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone work for the council?

Or knows someone who does?

I'd like to get my hands on one of those Kogarah Home of the Dragons flags. Rest assured I could put it to good use in a banner or flag. I've sussed it out and pinching one dosent seem like a viable option.

R2K surely you could "commandeer" a few? :mrgreen:

Southernsaint

Staff member
Does anyone actually work at the Council??

I'll be up for tea-leafing the banners with you if you shout me a few ales...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I was going to say it sounds like a contradiction in terms. lol

R2K has the contacts Daithi. Good luck.

Southernsaint said:
Does anyone actually work at the Council??

I'll be up for tea-leafing the banners with you if you shout me a few ales...

I'll be in town tommorrow, I could shout you a beer or ten. (I know the yuppie in you would'nt be caught dead drinking in Kogarah on a non-game day :lol: )

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yeah, but just tell him you want it. And if he stalls, threaten him with steelers crank mail.

R2K

Bench
I'll see what I can do Daithi - follow me up with a direct e-mail if I haven't been in touch over the next week. I've been a bit busy lately and might forget! Willow --------> :p

R2K, thanks mate.

One of them would go well in the army. Dont bother yourself unduly though, I asked primarily because I thought you might have been interested in getting some for "the cause" anyway.