What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone work in a IT department?

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
I have an assignment due which requires me to interview someone who works in an IT department/environment.

I need to interview someone who can provide a fair amount of detail in relation to three different IT positions in their respective organisation plus some details about their organisation such as a mission statement, hardware, software, operating system and a duty statement for one of the three positions.

I don't need the name of your organisation, the names of any worker or any contact details for your organisation.

So if anyone can help please PM me with an email address and i shall send you my questions via email.

Cheers,
Andrew

Encurly

Juniors
I PM'd him last week, and have had a few emails back and forth. Looks like I'll be able to help.

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
My assignment is complete thanks to Encurly who answered my questions.

Thanks Ultima for trying to encourage some people to post - i only really needed one person to interview - i should have made that clear in my initial post.

Cheers,
Andrew

Latest posts