What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anyone?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
FMD. Scummers feeling sorry for us. There's not enough morphine to deal with that.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Willow said:
FMD. Scummers feeling sorry for us. There's not enough morphine to deal with that.

I suggest a cocktail of morphine and cocaine combined with heavy dosing's of alcohol to get through Sharks fans sympathy.

bornadragon

Juniors
This is my winter of content.

For the first time in my adult life this winter is now my winter. I can go snowboarding when the snow comes.
I can go out with the woman and concentrate on her and her needs, enjoying her company and her movements of her very being.
To spend the weekend shopping, saying
"hey girl that would look beautiful on you, go try it on"

Because...

I've just seen my second Saints game in a row. What was it 58 points to 8.

But I (we) have no idea what we're talking about. Saint George management totally know what is going on and are in control of our clubs destiny.

NOT

I'm ashamed, saddened to see the red V down at this level.

The previous two year we lost the 1st 4. This year we won our 1st, a win, sketchy at best over a team that had never competed together as one.
Over position on the table is a illusion as we claimed two points for a bye.

Not only should the coaching staff go, a good proportion of our management should also leave. They also must take the blame for our position.
As for the board - you guys have let this happen for long enough

ACT OR BE ACTED UPON.

bornadragon

Juniors
This is my winter of content.

For the first time in my adult life my winter is my own, to go snowboarding when the snow comes.
To dedicate the whole weekend to my life.
To share the same breath as the woman - all weekend.
To attend to her needs, wants and her desires.

Because I've just seen two live games in a row. What is it 8 points to 58.

I'm both ashamed and saddened to see where the RED V is.

We as LIFE LONG fans should deserve a bit of a say.

Not only should the entire coaching staff should go but, management should be held accountable and should be removed.

As for the board... ACT, or be ACTED UPON.

Not tomorrow... NOW!

This Year?

Immortal
I posted in another thread that if the Dragons lost to the Roosters, then I would have no hope for them in '07. For the Dragons to get any decent position in the 8, they would need to win 12 from 18 games. I can't even see how they're gonna win the next one, let alone 11 more after that.
I thought the young Dragons forwards would really have stepped up this season, but Ryles has hardly been there to lead them. We have outside backs that haven't gelled yet and don't have much experience. In attack the Dragons lack imagination with a lot of one out, two out and dummy half running. To me it seems that they rely too heavily on the forwards to get the job done.
I still can't believe they let Clint Greenshields go and I think they've gambled and lost with Matthew Head (there's been problems having a regular HB for a few seasons now). Hornby is an OK HB, but he's better suited to FB or 5/8. Losing Gaz at the start of the season hurt a lot more than what I thought it would.
These are tough times for this team and although I don't think the Dragons are any chance this season, I think they just need to get some confidence and pride back.

borat

Bench
Godz Illa said:
Nope. He needs to take the line on more with runners, rather than catch and pass.

Thats the point Godz, that he doesn't take on the line. He should be in PL getting his confidence up taking on the line.

Godz Illa

Coach
Maybe. He's a bit conservative early, perhaps shy of making mistakes. When he takes chances he is one of our most dangerous players. I'm not sure we can afford to drop him yet for that reason.