What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anything can happen?

Te Kaha

First Grade
flatcap said:
Auckland4ever said:
nor will contestable scrums

eh? contested scrums? you got the stats to back this one up then? like number of balls won against the head and feed per match? :lol:

Since when is ball won against the head to do with contestable scrums? Wheeling the scrum past 90degs wins you the head, that happens frequently. Putting preassure on so the no.8 has to pick and go happens every game. The last try by the All Blacks was a direct result of a contested scrum feed by the Yarpies.

grayham

Juniors
Auckland4ever said:
Even though I dont agree with you on much, Grayham, its nice to have someone actually debating the game with thought, instead of reacting to the bollox spread by the IRB, or crowd sizes, or ratings or which code is "better",etc etc etc.

Unfortunetly, debating rugby rules is considered highly arousing foreplay in most private school boarding houses, so before you get "Big Jim" out, the 9 inch wonder you made in woodwork class, I'm leaving.

salivor

First Grade
Moffo said:
damn, i have to agree with graham :evil:

im in a tipping comp and have picked 43/44 games right. And im hardly a union affeciando. I have proof if necessary :lol:

The results have all been predictable

Cheers,
Moffo

The real question is, how the hell did you manage to get one wrong? :lol:

Auckland4ever

Juniors
grayham said:
Auckland4ever said:
Even though I dont agree with you on much, Grayham, its nice to have someone actually debating the game with thought, instead of reacting to the bollox spread by the IRB, or crowd sizes, or ratings or which code is "better",etc etc etc.

Unfortunetly, debating rugby rules is considered highly arousing foreplay in most private school boarding houses, so before you get "Big Jim" out, the 9 inch wonder you made in woodwork class, I'm leaving.

Nice bit of stereotyping there. I'm actually from a working class Samoan family, but by all means, stick with your little prejudices. How about leaving for good?

Auckland4ever

Juniors
flatcap said:
Auckland4ever said:
nor will contestable scrums

eh? contested scrums? you got the stats to back this one up then? like number of balls won against the head and feed per match? :lol:

:lol: God, what an expert. Theres more to contesting a scrum than winning against the head & feed.

grayham

Juniors
Auckland4ever said:
grayham said:

Nice bit of stereotyping there. I'm actually from a working class Samoan family, but by all means, stick with your little prejudices. How about leaving for good?

A highly accurate stereotype in Australia, but the game is more egalatarian in NZ and pacific islands, so by nature of your geographic location, I apologise.

Auckland4ever

Juniors
grayham said:
Auckland4ever said:
grayham said:

A highly accurate stereotype in Australia, but the game is more egalatarian in NZ and pacific islands, so by nature of your geographic location, I apologise.

No worries. :)
(BTW, Samoans dont have to make 9 inch wonders, we grow them naturally).

Latest posts