What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANZAC DAY MATCH: St George Illawarra Dragons vs Sydney Roosters *Live Updates*

thuganomics

Coach
For all Pre game talk, Spoilers and Post match discussion.

Anthony Minichiello is out of the Roosters line up.

Dragons by 20

innsaneink

Referee
They said on 2gb its a sell-out.
I bet thats wrong

Roberts to FB and Parrot on the wing....aaarrrrkkk

Hindyscrack

Bench
damn... wanted roberts to be out...

this morning at the TAB in the head to head try scoring options they still had mini v hornby up... so i back the tie and hornby each way for $200

If hornby scores i am up by over a couple hundred, if not i am up by $30 bucks... cant lose

hoping roberts was going to be out so i could back Wes and the Tie in a similar option

Dragons will be too Good on the day.

Hoping for a tough encounter with many sore players to face the Storm this Saturday. :D

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
A very disgraceful crowd at that. Erupted before the Last Post and Moments Silence were observed, and the Ground Announcer had to ask two or three times for the crowd to observe that moments silence, and it took them until the final notes were sounded to actually shut up.

Shame on you who did so - surely you've lived through enough ANZAC Days to know when and when not to make noise. [-X

Cammo

Bench
Dragons starting out on fire. Roosters really need some football, Dragons have had all the possession

Latest posts