What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANZAC DAY MATCH: St George Illawarra Dragons vs Sydney Roosters *Live Updates*

MEATWAD

Juniors
the crowd is pretty big, over 30,000 i think .. hmm maybe not i got a look at the upper stands could be more like 25,000 to 30,000 ?

xwizit

Juniors
i cant believe with 1.how bad the roosters are playing 2.how good the dragons are playing, the score is 14-12. shocking

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Crowd looks capacity almost. I'll be v. surprised if the figure is less than 30k, even with the rain.

MEATWAD

Juniors
the dragons are giving away penalties and letting the roosters get field position, and the roosters are putting pressure on the dragons. and i was about to give up on easts after the first five minutes. the roosters young blokes are doing ok.

knights9

Juniors
No try knock on

HALTIME
14-12

DRAGONS: 14
TRIES: Naiqama 2, Gasnier
GOALS: Head 1/3

ROOSTERS: 12
TRIES: Shillington, Roberts
GOALS: Fitzgibbon 2/2

Mr Saab

Referee
Ryles is gone with a suspected broken hand.
Chooks can win this and it would be a bit of a kick in the butt for the dragons.

***MH***

Bench
Mr Saab said:
Ryles is gone with a suspected broken hand.
Chooks can win this and it would be a bit of a kick in the butt for the dragons.
or a slap in the face......

(that joke isn't going to go away for a long time!)