What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANZAC DAY MATCH: St George Illawarra Dragons vs Sydney Roosters *Live Updates*

innsaneink

Referee
Willow said:
Dear Innsaneink,

I know being up front is the last thing on your mind and hiding behind emoticons is your specialty. But perhaps you could answer the questions asked in the earlier post. Are you going ask Doctor Danish what makes him 100% certain Timmins is lying?

Or would that make things a tad uncomfortable?
LMAO... even funnier the second time I read it. you mean as opposed to the Doctors Danish and Saab armchair analysis? Hilarious.

Again, for the slow of mind...
Apart what I saw on TV, I base my opinion on facts such as the referee stopping play immediately, and the players (including the opposition) giving Timmins and the medical staff some space, and lets not forget the medi-cab came onto the field. This in addition to Timmins saying to the media afterwards that he was numb after copping a knock in the neck.

Oh yeah... do you think he had a lot to gain by embellishing the facts after the match? Was he lying to the media as well?

I've said all this before, but you're too slow to understand, or too lazy to comprehend.

So its not just my opinion, it is also the opinion of the people who were in the middle of the action. Got it yet?

When you have similar reasoning to back up your argument, try again and we might be able to have a real debate. But as it stands, you have been unable to successfully refute any of the facts.

What Timmins did was pretty tough. He's been known to play through pain, more than most players have had to endure. I thought it was a gutsy effort and worthy of pat on the back. But some blokes are too just busy spitting sour grapes to make any reasoned judgment.
And to make it worse, you take the cowardly way out and simply call Timmins a liar. If its a 'low act' you're seeking, I suggest you look a little closer to home.
Gosh...the opinion of the people in the middle.

It MUST be true then.:lol: Oops there I go, hiding behind a lil fella again.

Did you not see the Panthers player (Norrie I believe) get hit high last nite, slowly get in a position to get to his feet to play the ball, only for the trainer to rush on and urge him to stay down?

My god you are an ostrich at times.....of course it could NEVER possible be the way I suggest, Timmo IS a Saint after all, and we all know Saints dont lie. How dare I even think it, let alone state it.

The fact one minute they were 'worried about a neck injury- and timmins was numb and tingly'...and then the next minute hes allowed to play on, one off the ruck refutes the "facts" enough for me. I've said all this before, but you're too slow to understand, or too lazy to comprehend.

LMAO at you goin at me for avoiding questions, youre a master of it. Have the final say willie, go for your life, weve been round n round n round so often im getting giddy, and this is getting tedious.

Cue here- this is where claim moral victory.

[furrycat]

Coach
Willow you are an idiot.

Danish knows what he is talking about. I mean take a look in four corners, he thinks speeding is OK if you are overtaking trucks who are already doing the speed limit. He thinks speed doesn't cause accidents - so obviously he is right!

;)

gregstar

Referee
given his iq, i'd suggest the pastry doctor has survived a truck accident.

so is it official now peoples? timmins is a dishonest diving cat? his career is littered with examples - i'll list them now shall i?

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- 2006 - receives knock to head in tackle near tryline, gambles on leaving a hole in the defence by staying down to milk time for his teamates. yells out to ref "i think i've broken my kneck!" to make a bird of it. referee & medical staff respond with "gee you're a shifty one timmo!" he winks & springs back to his feet, moons the roosters & plays on thereby single-handedly robbing the roosters of a victory.
a rogue pastry in the grandstand is rightfully outraged by this & timmins' repeat offending throughout his career & proceeds to bore the front row forums into submission with his expert medical opinions which contrast with those officials who were present. of course he refutes any charges of being a sore loser, because the word 'sore' is unneccessary.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
[furrycat] said:
Willow you are an idiot.

Danish knows what he is talking about. I mean take a look in four corners, he thinks speeding is OK if you are overtaking trucks who are already doing the speed limit. He thinks speed doesn't cause accidents - so obviously he is right!

;)
lol. No I haven't had time to read his dribble in other forums for quite some time. I recall glazing over his tripe in the past. Might be an idea to take up that habit again.

Innsaneink said:
Did you not see the Panthers player (Norrie I believe) get hit high last nite, slowly get in a position to get to his feet to play the ball, only for the trainer to rush on and urge him to stay down?
Whatever happened to Dr 'Probable'. LOL. I see the iron pastry chef and chuck have had an influence on you after all... probably.

Tell me, what has a Panthers player staying down got to with the Saints v Easts match?
If someone with blue eyes robs a bank, does that mean all blue-eyed people are bank robbers?

Again, when you have a reasonable fact to back up your fluffy claim that Timmins is 'probably' lying, bring it along and we'll throw it in the mix. In the meantime, stop wasting our time with this simple playschool debating.

I also note that you have failed once again to answer my questions. Hypocrisy at its best.
Are you going ask Doctor Pastry and Chuck why they are certain Timmins is lying?
Is the referee part of the conspiracy?
Were Easts players in on the act too?
Was the medical staff, including the medi-cab, part of the 'gamesmanship' (your word)?
Was Timmins telling porkies in the media, and if so, what did he have to gain?

These and more questions go unanswered as the innsane crew of Pastry, Chuck and their new recruit 'Probable' have another swig of the hard stuff, while botching yet another lobotomy.
innsaneink said:
Cue here- this is where claim moral victory.
That's loser code for 'run away'. Have you been called in for lunch? ok, toddle off then. Next...

Latest posts