What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anzac Test: Kiwis register here!

Wiki

Juniors
[furrycat] said:
Wiki, if you are not registering to play (which you are not) It would be good if you would keep your little games out of the thread.

What? Read second page. I put my name down dude :)!

[furrycat]

Coach
Apologies :lol: thought you were just causing trouble. :oops:

As a token of my apology you can have the whip I use on leaguenut.

Wiki

Juniors
[furrycat] said:
Apologies :lol: thought you were just causing trouble. :oops:

Hehe no way dude. Nah thats cool, apology accepted.

LeagueNut

First Grade
[furrycat] said:
Mr Furry, you are now on an official warning. Now put these high heels on and make me a sundae.

LeagueNut

First Grade
KIWIS TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT

Okay everyone, here we go. I'd just like to say a great big THANK YOU to everyone who put their name down. It's great to see we've got a strong Kiwi presence around this place!

Now obviously with 13 players putting their hands up and only 10 spaces on the team, I've had to leave a few of you out. To the unlucky ones, I hope you can stick around and continue to develop in the F7's competition. Don't forget, there's a Tri-Nations at the end of the year and we'll surely be needing you again for that. :)

The Kiwis team to play the Kangaroos is .....

LeagueNut (c)

Robster (vc)

Dragon_psa

[furrycat]

Jesbass

moonfire

Polar Bob

Reserves: Wiki, Esoj, Murphdogg1

So here we go team, let's get ready to smash some Kangaroo!! The team will be posted in the match thread first (when it goes up!), and from there it's all yours.

Reserves: Please have something ready just in case. If any of the starters need to withdraw, please let me know ASAP. Full-time is Wednesday 3rd May.

P.S - Haka practice will be this Friday at Robster's house. (BYO!) :alcho:

Robster

Bench
Thanks LeagueNut for the VC hehe :D great to be named, great to be playing with moonfire, haven't been on his side since the 2002 rleague days. VERY STRONG TEAM :D KIWI!!

any maori's to lead out the haka for us?

Jesbass

First Grade
Wow, thanks for the honour, LN! Nothing better than representing one's country! I just hope I can do the halfback position justice. ;)

LeagueNut

First Grade
Hey Jesbass, I got your PM about some Kiwi team banners/jerseys. Unfortunately my graphic design skills are, ermmm, undeveloped.

Do we have anyone among us who could whip something up??

Jesbass

First Grade
Awesome! Hey furrycat, can you get our numbers on each one somehow, too? I'm a halfback! ;) :D

LeagueNut

First Grade
How's everyone going guys?? If anyone needs some inspiration, here's a little quote that helps me out sometimes:

"I want you to remember some inspiring words that someone else may have told you during the course of your lives, and go out there and WIN!!"

Simple huh? :p

Seriously though, if anyone wants to run something past me I'm always floating around in here somewhere. Just don't ask me any questions about your car, I'm pretty useless with engines. :(

[furrycat]

Coach
Hey guys apologies for the no-show-of-banners... we're naked. :oops:

Have been busy with stuff + posting useless crap on bloody internet forums... oh wait.

I'll see what I can do tomorrow - if not I'll make something poor on a notepad at work and scan it :lol: sorry guys.

LeagueNut

First Grade
Okay ... how's everyone going??

LeagueNut - article posted
moonfire - article posted (good stuff mate!)
Polar Bob - done & dusted, will post soon
Robster - ?
Dragon_psa - ?
[furrycat] - ? (where's my banner?!?)
Jesbass - ?

We've still got a few days left, but if we need to sub anyone in I want to give them a wee bit of notice. Don't be afraid to yell out!

GO THE MIGHTY KIWIS!! :D