What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apologies for being a Pork Chop.....All the Best - LOVE THE HOG!

THE HOG

Juniors
Just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has partipated in my threads over the last 6 weeks.

I have enjoyed all the banter. If there is one thing we all have in common is a passion for Parra to be all it can be.

All the best to everyone for tomorrow. I am supremely confident we will win. Fairytales make life so fantastic.

To the naysayers a special thanks, without you life can be very boring. Everything about my winnings is 100% true. I promise in time my bets will be verified, but only if Parra win of course...

Love

Hey Hog,

Logged on to my many years dormant Centrebet account after a couple of username guesses proved right.

Had $25 big ones in there (dollars that is, not thousands).

In an inspired moment, chucked it all on Reddy to score first, which will net me a whopping $375.

Your thoughts?

THE HOG

Juniors
I love that bet....

I am loving the fact the rain has eased. I am going back to bed for a nap as I don't think I will sleep for another week after the game.

BOL TEAM PARRA!!

Latest posts