What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arana Taumata Sacked

Bulldog Force

Referee
Source: http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=736606

Melbourne Storm sack Arana Taumata
13:51 AEST Mon Feb 2 2009
http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=735166
Melbourne has become the fourth NRL club to sack Arana Taumata in as many years, announcing the league bad boy's departure on Monday.
A talented five-eighth, Taumata was released from the club following a "physical altercation with another male" in the early hours of Saturday morning.
Teammates Will Chambers, Dane Nielsen and Wairangi Koopu were also present at the scene, with the former two heavily sanctioned, according to a club statement.
Taumata, 20, had already been marched by Brisbane in 2006 and the Sydney Roosters in 2007 for discipline breaches and the Bulldogs last year after he allegedly broke another man's jaw in an off-field incident.
He was thought to be settling in well at Melbourne, with coach Craig Bellamy impressed by his pre-season efforts and considering promoting him to a play-making role to allow super-star Greg Inglis to move to the centres.

aqua_duck

Coach
Big blow for the storm, he would've given their team good balance and allowed Inglis to play in his favoured centre position. The bloke obviously has problem and makes Todd Carney seem like an angel

Mate...totally p&ssed off with this Kid...he has stuffed Storm around and we are now in a position that we have to put GI back in this possie and Bellamy will now not have time to pick up a good replacement.

Noa

First Grade
Mate...totally p&ssed off with this Kid...he has stuffed Storm around and we are now in a position that we have to put GI back in this possie and Bellamy will now not have time to pick up a good replacement.

I take your piss and raise it. fkn annoyed that GI will more then likely have to play 5/8 again. Also makes one center spot a huge liability if GI isnt there.

Cloud9

Good riddance to rotten "Tomatoes"
I'm sure he was made fully aware of the "No d*ckheads policy" before he joined.
Are there any Mormons out there?

I take your piss and raise it. fkn annoyed that GI will more then likely have to play 5/8 again. Also makes one center spot a huge liability if GI isnt there.

Exactly...the rate we are going we will have a baby backline and will get done in the centres...

Butters

Bench
Cronk
Inglis
Turner
Chambers
Tomane
Quinn
Slater

Meh thats a good enough backline for me. I wouldn't be surprised to see Slater and Inglis swap positions at some stages during games.

MsStorm

Bench
So who took him there in the first place> Chambers and Co. know of his background still they drag him along.

Fools all of them.:x

LESStar58

Referee
Cronk
Inglis
Turner
Chambers
Tomane
Quinn
Slater

Meh thats a good enough backline for me. I wouldn't be surprised to see Slater and Inglis swap positions at some stages during games.

Looks good but I'd move Quinn to the centres and put Brett Anderson in on the wing. He's proven. Tomane has not seen much game time despite the massive raps on him.

Latest posts