What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arana Taumata

gronkathon

First Grade
Oh and he was due to be trialled in front of Lazarus but had ankle ligament damage and as such was not able to take his place

gronkathon

First Grade
Was never going to happen as they had made up their mind that Lui was first choice half at the backend of last year

Late Mail

Juniors
On the note of young halves there is a big chance that the Tigers will sign an Australian U18 schoolboy who has played in the NYC for a 'sydney' based club this year. He is looking elsewhere as he does not believe he will get a chance in the near future due to the depth of his prefered position/s in first-grade at the current club. If he signs it will be from next year and beyond. The player in question will be meeting with Tigers management on Friday but I am not privy to say anymore.

MountainMan

Juniors
Jacob Miller - Sydney Roosters

Anasta,Pearce,Carney,Jones are all infront

Dont know why Tigers need more juniors,there are easily over 50 contracted players under 20 years old,some have signed and do not even get a chance at 20s,its like Ronald Macdonald signs them so no1 else can but doesnt use them(thats some players anyway)

Theres Balmain,Wests,New Zealand
Then league schools like Keebra Park,St Gregs,Sarah Redfern,Eaglevale,Ashcroft and Holy Cross

Possibly the biggest junior base in rugby league?

BuffaloRules

Coach
We let this bloke go, without actually being considered for a game, yet that slow can't tackle for sh*t Ayshford gets picked every game?

Help me understand!

macnaz

Staff member
We let this bloke go, without actually being considered for a game, yet that slow can't tackle for sh*t Ayshford gets picked every game?

Help me understand!

LOL dont torture yaself mate... we will never ever understand the things that merkin does.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Digging this up as I see Taumata is now in police trouble at the Panthers, having also been & gone from the Cowboys since being let go by the Tigers. Obviously the club knew enough about him to realise we were better off without him. Despite all the whinging at the time about him being let go, it was good management.

Digging this up as I see Taumata is now in police trouble at the Panthers, having also been & gone from the Cowboys since being let go by the Tigers. Obviously the club knew enough about him to realise we were better off without him. Despite all the whinging at the time about him being let go, it was good management.

Meh...not our problem anymore...

macnaz

Staff member
The guys only saviour in life is League and he just keeps screwing up... his next team will be long bay.

gallagher

Juniors
Even after just watching him play one game im even more convinced WT's need their heads read for letting this guy go. I couldnt give a flying f**k if he has some bad defencive reads, he has only played like 7 nrl games ffs. That stuff can be taught, but he has power ,speed and class which cannot be taught. He could have played anywhere in the backline including wing and fullback... Jeez if u want to have a back sitting on the bench you couldnt have manufactured a better player to fulfil that role. If we had at least given him a chance before releasing him it wouldnt have been so bad . Well done cowboys, just need to swap sides with Tonga the one out hog and your backline will create some tries.

macnaz

Staff member
So do you have a point Gallagher u spineless merkin..??
Why do you even bother logging in here as you offer absoulutely zero except nag like a smart arse know it all old mole without offering any of your own opinions.

gallagher

Juniors
So do you have a point Gallagher u spineless merkin..??
Why do you even bother logging in here as you offer absoulutely zero except nag like a smart arse know it all old mole without offering any of your own opinions.
Pretty sure I made my point clear.

Pretty sure I made my point clear.

In macnaz's defence (like he needs it anyway:roll:)...but Arana is one of the most talented halves i have seen in a long time.. potential plus.. It's just a real shame that some people like that ruin their chances... And i can tell you, there are ALOT that do exactly the same thing, although, 9 times out of 10 they ruin it for themselves before they make the big time.. especially in western Sydney. just saying..........