What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archer wins the grand final

dice

Juniors
Not to my knowledge.

The leg got in the way but I thought the ball carrier, in attempting to put the ball down, knocked it on.

Yeah, Soward was actually trying to swat a fly rather than kick the ball out of BJ's hands. Should have been a knock-on rather than deemed that Soward was playing at the ball.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yeah, Soward was actually trying to swat a fly rather than kick the ball out of BJ's hands. Should have been a knock-on rather than deemed that Soward was playing at the ball.
Couldn't have been.

There's no flies on Soward.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
So dicey, how is the denial=>acceptance thing going? Has the pain subsided any since your last visit?

2010Dragons

Bench
Is this still going on ?
Absolutely hilarious !!!

I didn’t know the chickens could crow for this long.....makes me laugh every time I read a new comment....:crazy::crazy:

:lol::lol::lol:

gregstar

Referee
this thread is providing a community service.

we're collectively keeping serial killers away from society.

you can bet that certainly 1 of them is in the corner of its closet between posts.

how do the knickers smell princess?

dice

Juniors
So dicey, how is the denial=>acceptance thing going? Has the pain subsided any since your last visit?

I have no pain. LU is a joke, full of jokers, and good to take the piss with. Anyone who takes it seriously enough to make 60k posts needs to get a life.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Oh dear.

Post count attacks now?

And you're telling others to not take it seriously? :?

Do you realise this place has been around since 2003 and that 60,000 posts in 7+ years isn't really breaking the bank? :lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I have no pain.
Accepting the truth is the first step on the road to recovery dicey.
dice said:
LU is a joke, full of jokers, and good to take the piss with. Anyone who takes it seriously enough to make 60k posts needs to get a life.
lol. Petty petty petty dicey. Yeah sure, you're not hurting.

So is there any evidence to back up earlier claims that Des Hasler thought you were rorted?

All was it just forum bs?

dragon_around

Juniors
Oh dear.

Post count attacks now?

And you're telling others to not take it seriously? :?

Do you realise this place has been around since 2003 and that 60,000 posts in 7+ years isn't really breaking the bank? :lol:
That's 9 posts a day mate.

And that includes the offseason...

But srsly who cares?

ps: Dragons won the Grand Final 2010

This Year?

Immortal
Archer was awesome...

He ran 1338 metres, made 238 tackles, took 58 hitups, completed 29 sets, made 13 errors, made 7 offloads, 6 linebreaks, kicked 6 goals, scored 5 tries and won 1 grand final.

:clap: What a performance!!!!

taxidriver

Coach
dice and his mates are now blaming the half time break

Mad Morley

Apart from the disgraceful calls, and when you have Warren Smith questioning the calls against the roosters you know something is wrong, but can someone please explain why the half-time break was 25-30mins?

The dragons were gone at HT. They needed a big break (and rain) to get back into it. I thought the HT break is 10mins

http://www.nospam13.com.au/forum/images/statusicon/post_old.gif Today, 12:04 PM
Mad_Rooster_In_Hong Kong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Morley http://www.nospam13.com.au/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif
Apart from the disgraceful calls, and when you have Warren Smith questioning the calls against the roosters you know something is wrong, but can someone please explain why the half-time break was 25-30mins?

The dragons were gone at HT. They needed a big break (and rain) to get back into it. I thought the HT break is 10mins

Is that really true about the half time break. I was such a nervous wreck at that point that I did not notice. If it is true that is an absolute disgrace.

Today, 12:08 PM
Johnny Tobin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Rooster_In_Hong Kong http://www.nospam13.com.au/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif
Is that really true about the half time break. I was such a nervous wreck at that point that I did not notice. If it is true that is an absolute disgrace.

It is true.

The whole thing was set up for them.

We were never going to be allowed to win it.

Mad_Rooster_In_Hong Kong

http://www.nospam13.com.au/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Tobin http://www.nospam13.com.au/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif
It is true.

f**k. That is really bad. I didn't realize that. That extra time must have contributed to the momentum swing.

LMFAO

hey Dice, tell us how the aliens were involved too

taxidriver

Coach
x-files.jpg

Dragon Jim

Juniors
dice and his mates are now blaming the half time break

It is true.

f**k. That is really bad. I didn't realize that. That extra time must have contributed to the momentum swing.

LMFAO

hey Dice, tell us how the aliens were involved too

Taken from Wikipedia (Yep, not that official but the only place I found any info on it):

5:18pm National Anthem performed, both in Dharawal indigenous language and in English, by Jessica Mauboy with Sydney Children’s Choir, Gondwana National Indigenous Children’s Choir and Glebe Public School Choir
5:20pm 2010 Telstra Premiership Grand Final – 1st half – St George Illawarra Dragons v Sydney Roosters
6:05pm Blackhawk arrival and Defence tribute
6:20pm 2010 Telstra Premiership Grand Final – 2nd half
7:03pm Telstra Premiership Grand Final official presentation

So by my basic maths skills, the number of minutes between the Black Hawk arrival at 6:05 and the 2nd half kick-off at 6:20 is 15 minutes.

As as Jamie and Adam would say: MYTH BUSTED (Dont have enough posts to insert images, which is a shame as visual aids are awesome!)

And someone tell those merkins that the half time break is ALWAYS longer in GF's to fit in the commercials on the telecast

Latest posts