What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are chelsea the new scum club?

i think so. hows how when thiago motta went down injured and the barca players were standing back so chelsea could kick it out, and they just played on and barca had to get the ball back so they could kick it out, add that to there random spending on players they hardly use and there coach who accuses other coaches of cheating, f**k chelsea, we kicked there ass, go barca

Of course Chelski are the new scum club. They have never been the easiest club in the world to like, and now they've lost or sacked the only remotely likeable blokes at the club (like Gianfranco Zola, Tore Andre Flo and Claudio Ranieri) and replaced them with egomaniacal a$$holes like Arjen Robben, Ricardo Carvalho, and of course the king of the bitching scum, Jose Mourinho. The only two blokes at Chelski that I have any respect whatsoever for are the only two that were there before the Roman revolution (Terry and Lampard).

C'mon Barca... kick their a$$ out of the CL once and for all!

I thought Jose's comments after the game were right. Messi was not even touched in that red card, it was a joke.
Also it's hardly Chelsea's fault Zola is gone, he's nearly 40. Chelsea held a tribute game for him a few years ago when he was at some Italian club.

Eddie.

Bench
I can see why the club is hated, but i don't think Chelsea players or fans care about that. I have been a supporter since as long as i understood what a soccer ball was. The days when we were the cup kings and would slide into 5th or 6th and mid table mediocrity in the league. Personally i think Jose is a genius and love his antics.

All those fans willing to write the side off, i would not be so sure. Last season barca won the first leg playing 11 on 10 and were then swept aside at the Bridge in the 2nd leg. it will take a monumental effort to overrun the deficit at the Nou Camp but there is hope. The thing that people continue to underestimate in the Chelsea side is the spirit they play with. All the money in the world didn't help Claudio win the title. Jose has given the side some real steel and im sure barca will not get an easy ride through, as good as they are.

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
Unknown Pleasures said:
I thought Jose's comments after the game were right. Messi was not even touched in that red card, it was a joke.
Also it's hardly Chelsea's fault Zola is gone, he's nearly 40. Chelsea held a tribute game for him a few years ago when he was at some Italian club.

If he wasn't touched then why was Del Horno rolling around on the ground like Messi? Face it, Chelski are collective scum. Raneiri was a nice guy that didn't feel compelled to buy players so other clubs couldn't use them (SWP). The gay rat might have all the money and players he can buy but will never have Euro success.:lol:

nibbs

Bench
The_Joey_Show said:
Of course Chelski are the new scum club. They have never been the easiest club in the world to like, and now they've lost or sacked the only remotely likeable blokes at the club (like Gianfranco Zola, Tore Andre Flo and Claudio Ranieri) and replaced them with egomaniacal a$$holes like Arjen Robben, Ricardo Carvalho, and of course the king of the bitching scum, Jose Mourinho. The only two blokes at Chelski that I have any respect whatsoever for are the only two that were there before the Roman revolution (Terry and Lampard).

idiot. zola left because his contract was at an end, we tried to keep him, but he had already commited to his new club. flo wasn't very good either, proven by his inability to dominate when he went to rangers.

even worse barcelona fans are coming onto chelsea message boards and are posting death threats to the referee from thursday's game. if anything barcelona are the scum.

Ari Gold

Bench
Unknown Pleasures said:

Not even touched? :lol: :lol: lol biased bastard...

Raider Ultra

Bench
The red card was harsh. But when you launch yourself in the air at someone, at speed, with the ball no where near the challenge, you always run a big risk of getting sent.

Bumble

First Grade
The_Joey_Show said:

C'mon Barca... kick their a$$ out of the CL once and for all!

I agree...Lampard is my favourite player (Along with Robben...how can you call him an a$$hole!?!) and Terry and Joe Cole are among my favourites as well.

Yet...I hate Chelsea! Makes no sense..

Raider Ultra

Bench
I was watching it with the sound of and was convinced that Reina was sent off for the tackle rather than the 'slap'. Was quite shocked to hear he got sent for that.

aqua_duck

Coach
Unknown Pleasures said:
In the Manchester Derby a few weeks back, C Ronaldo launched into Andy Cole, missed him, and still got a red card and a 3 week break.

Bumble

First Grade
aqua_duck said:
In the Manchester Derby a few weeks back, C Ronaldo launched into Andy Cole, missed him, and still got a red card and a 3 week break.

That's because he went at Cole with intent. If Cole hadn't been so agile, he would've had his leg broken.

ps: 1000 posts!

aqua_duck

Coach
Bumble said:
That's because he went at Cole with intent. If Cole hadn't been so agile, he would've had his leg broken.

ps: 1000 posts!
thats off the topic, fact is he missed apparently so did del horno