What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are my eyes playing tricks?

Ctown Boy

Juniors
I believe it is Chris Thorman, that stats dudes are probably getting confused cos Pearson does his best to play that position

Tigerpete

Juniors
I've see Corey Pearson at first reciever that often this season that im beginning to think its no accident, Smith'ys trying to stun the opposition.....working good mate! :roll: :roll:

Davester

Juniors
Phillips said:
please take him back :eek:

Don't worry you won't have to deal with him next year. At the end of round 26, no more Pearson!

Retired...off to pursue a coaching career :lol: ....in orange peeling!

Gobbso

Juniors
I'm not gonna knock him. He gave his all for Wests Tigers everytime he pulled on the jersey. I wish him all the best in his future endevours.

Ctown Boy

Juniors
Agreed, miss the guy, I used to love running down to the fence during a kick off and absolutely revving up Corey and getting him all pumped up, it was great, and it mustve worked, we got him sent off twice lol... All passion he was