What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are Parramatta Crazy?

proto

Juniors
I just don't think we need any more front rowers, even with Poore leaving

Some back row spark would be great though (Williams, Sika Manu, anyone else ?)

Card Shark

Immortal
Yeh but these guys are gunna come at large cost.

They have to buy shrewdly & not pay overs. Until they change their habits, they will continue to struggle or at best be inconsistent.

Mr Fourex

Bench
I'm guesing you've watched 2 or 3 Manly games so far this year. He's certainly not setting the world on fire but he's only made mistakes in a couple of games. Unfortunately those errors potentially cost Manly the game.

So basically what he was saying was right. Lussick is a nuffy ......./

Disco

Bench

His certainly got potential but at the moment he still has a way to go.

I'd love to keep him as i think he has a future, he is just a touched overhyped atm

firechild

First Grade

No, you are a nuffy. He said Lussick's mistake rate is high. That is completely untrue. He is simply not playing well enough to be considered a $350k player. He has massive potential but he doesn't appear to be close to reaching it. If anything, going to Parra will do nothing except ruin his career.

Tommax25

Bench
Parra are a rabble of a club and would sign Average Joe for 600k if he was on the market.

They had him but let him go, then he went on to win a comp with Manly a few seasons later. Shambles, but at least they didn't tell him to retire and become a priest :lol: LOL@$(c)uff$

bartman

Immortal
We're crazy... and desperate!

And trying to get the work experience coach out of the trouble he's dug himself into...

Parra Pride

Coach
I'd be very disappointed if the Eels signed Lussick, he's a filthy grub.

We need a grub, to many nice guys in our pack, we need someone who pisses the other team off just by being on the field, that's why I wanted JWH, he seems to just have an aura that pisses people off.

gerg

Juniors
Should never have let him go to Manly in the first place. But then again he'd probably still be lazy if he stayed at Parra.

Ladmate

Bench
To be honest, I don't see why any star player should go to Parramatta as they are now. The SBW rumours are laughable, why would he consider the Eels? They need a complete cleanout from the board to the coach before they can sign some stars. Right now, they need to blood their juniors and let them develop rather than overpaying players to play for them.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
To be honest, I don't see why any star player should go to Parramatta as they are now. The SBW rumours are laughable, why would he consider the Eels? They need a complete cleanout from the board to the coach before they can sign some stars. Right now, they need to blood their juniors and let them develop rather than overpaying players to play for them.

SBW will not be coming to Parra with his attitude. We sacked Tahu because he spent most of the off season on a holiday, we wont sign SBW when he wants time off aswell to box, play rah rah, etc etc.

We got a new board in 09, we've gone through a couple of coaches already, including the coaching ranks. We have our 3rd CEO since 2009 and we picked up Brisbane's old recruitment manager in Peter Nolan. We have cleaned out every part of the joint except the players and Kearney's doing that now.

The silly thing we've done is hired a rookie coach with no real track record to do this clean out. He might come out the other side of it ok but we would have been much better off hiring an experienced coach who has experience in changing a clubs playing attitude.

Latest posts