What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are Phil Gould and Ray Warren going to fight?

zac.rodgers

Juniors
Seriously, these guys have been going at it for years, and for the most part it has been funny banter... but latley it seem like Gus and Rabbits are crossing the 'oh, they're just like a married couple' phase and are about to step into the 'if you don't shut up, I'm going to smack you in the face!' territory...
I suppose it adds for extra entertainment during lulls in certain games :)
"I'm just telling you what's in the bloody rule book, Phil! Try reading it for once!"

Perth Tiger

Bench
The fake grumpy old men routine someone has convince them is funning has become so over the top and nauseating that I actual watched some of the game last week in silence to avoid them

zac.rodgers

Juniors
Yea, I don't know if it's just for show anymore... I reckon Rabs is getting genuinely pissed off and Gus just keeps pushing his button for kicks!

HowHigh

Coach
Noticed it too, their arguing seems to be getting a little more serious.
At the rate they're going it wouldn't surprise me if they stop doing games together and alternate with the other commentators.

Kind of annoying too, sometimes I think I wish they'd just stfu and get back to commentating on the game.

Big Pete

Referee
Gould's the one that always starts these verbal spats.

He needs to be relegated to pre-game/post-game duties with occasional appearances on The Footy Show and the like.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Can't stand either of them TBH.

Gould's commentary is a giant pisstake. Thinks his funny when it's just one massive face palm.

Used to love Rabs but seems to be losing it. Doesn't seem to know who half the players are these days.

Hooch

Juniors
Rabs is literally half-blind.

I routinely mute the sound when they start talking at each other now. I would listen to the ABC, but the sync is out of whack. :roll:

Yep. I used to like rabs. But he irks me now, even more so that he has a gig on the footy show. He has NFI.

I prefer the fox commentators. IMO they are much more professional, and actually have a clue. Except for daley with his Captain Obvious comments. Apparently you need to score more points than the opposition to win! Thanks for that Laurie!

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I hope they do fight......................to the death. How the f**k sterlo tolerates it I don't know.

HowHigh

Coach
They should give Rabs and Gus a 5-10 minute segment on the footy to show argue. Besides that, either commentate like professionals or be replaced.

Hooch

Juniors
Strip them naked and grease them up... have it out once and for all you senile old bastards!

SEAT 1A

Bench
Rabs is literally half-blind.

I routinely mute the sound when they start talking at each other now. I would listen to the ABC, but the sync is out of whack. :roll:

If their crap continues tommorrow night, I will gladly accept the ABC issue as a small irritation and switch over.

I miss Roy and HG's SOO call.

Glen

Bench
it's really childish and unprofessional from Gould, he just keeps poking Rabs thinking it's funny. It's a shame too because I reckon Gould has one of the best minds in the game and could be a hell of a lot more insightful. You can tell Sterlo gets annoyed by it, as well as Fitler and Johns goofing off